Kaku and Lucci

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

The next few days flew by and its been six days since we've come here. I've managed to draw all the scenery here and I was glad. Even having the opportunity to paint it. Kaku would spend time with me whenever he could so I ended up hanging around the shipyard while reading the catalog. At night for dinner, Nami and I would discuss which ship to buy. We still haven't come across a good option. Luckily, I managed to not meet anyone else with a Devil Fruit so far aside from Lucci. Speaking of, he's been spending more time with me too. He's usually there when I spent time with Kaku. I've been bringing him normal sandwiches to eat which would turn into the whole shipyard eating them. My tongue had healed a few days ago.

"Say (M/N), do you think we've gotton closer?" Kaku asked with a smile

"I guess so" I agreed

"Then, do you think you can let me hear your voice?"

"Maybe when it's just the two of you. I'm very embarrassed of my voice." I chuckled.

Next up, I went to the library by myself to read up on any interesting books with history about the place. I wondered if Robin would've like these books. The evening came quickly and I'm not sure how but Kaku found me. It was because I was always at a library or on a rooftop. He pulled me by the hand outside before he told me to follow his lead. He took me to a place where there were no ships overlooking in the water.

The way the water glimmered in the moonlight had my taken breath away.  I could even see a few colourful fishes swimming around in the water. The cliff had a beautiful overhang and if I jumped off then it would be a fall straight into the deep blue water filled with colourful coral. Kaku gave me a pat on the back before he pointed out something that was going to happen. He told me to keep my eyes peeled. I gazed into the ocean even when Lucci arrived.

I was concentrating so hard I didn't realise my hat had been plucked off. That and Kaku and Lucci were very sneaky. Then, something happened. A massive whale came bursting out of the water followed by thousands of dolphins. I scrambled to my knees as I gasped. I pointed at it as I let out a loud laugh in amazement. My eyes were sparkling with inspiration of what I could draw from that scene I saw.

"Kaku, did you see that?! That's was so amazing!"

Immediately, I halted talking as my hands reached up to cover my mouth. Glaring at the two, I stuck one hand out and made a motion gesture to give my hat back. They both seemed to be on the same wavelength since the minute I rushed to Kaku to grab my hat, he tossed it to Lucci who caught it. Chasing them both, I huffed when they would toss it to one another. I could sense for once Kaku and Lucci were both having a good time. Sighing, I gave up.

"Give it back, it's mine"

"Lucci, are you sure we should give it back? I'm sure he prefers his girly voice" Kaku teased

"I'm going to murder you both!"

"The young lass seems to enjoy having his hat taken" Kaku continued

"I'm serious, how the hell are you two so fast!" I angrily yelled

Getting upset, I paused and tried calming myself down to try and use Observation Haki. I managed to see the next move and launched myself in the air and got my hat back. Cheering, I eagerly put the hat on my head as my back hit the ground. Getting up, I scolded the both of them but with my pout and the fact they just heard my girly voice... Well it's safe to say that they didn't take me seriously. Kaku was laughing light heartedly while Lucci possessed the smallest of smirks on his face. I stomped off there because I was upset at them while Kaku followed next to my side and poked my cheek, hysterically laughing.