BNHA Part 39

--Midoriya--

Midoriya can be seen lifting a 30kg weight inside him room as his dorm sign has a paper attached under it,saying "under house arrest".

There's hardly any pain or weird sensations...

Doctor:In other words,if you sustain this type of injury,even just two or three more times,I don't think you're gonna be able to move your arms anymore.

I was really careful to hold up when I punched Kacchan yesterday. When I'm not fully under control of my emotions,I should be extra careful to not use my arms. Instead,I'll concentrate on my shoot style...

--Aeden--

Ida:Listen up everyone! Stay in line and move properly into position! I want to see order! | Sero:Eh,you're the only one who's not in line. | Ida:The dilemma of a class rep!

Everyone except Midoriya and Bakugo was going to class,with Kirishima guiding me.

Monoma:I head a little rumor about Class 1-A. Two people?! You had two people fail the licensing exam,you losers!!!

Sero:*weirded out* Monoma from Class B? | Denki:*also weirded out* Still as unhinged as usual... | Kirishima:Bet you were the only one in your class to fail! Just like in the final,huh? (Monoma laughs,then turns around with a neutral expression) That wasn't an answer! | Monoma:Heh,actually. Everyone of us passed! We've pulled ahead,big shots.

Todoroki:I'm sorry. It's my fault... | Aeden:Don't worry about it,Todoroki! They're the ones turning it into a competition.

Large goat horns girl:According to Teacher Vlad,we'll have classes together this semester! Doesn't that sound like it'll fun! I'm looking forward to it! | Kirishima:*Monoma whispers something to the girl* I can't wait to test out my skills!  | Denki:Oh hey,isn't she the exchange student? | Large goat horns girl:*innocent* Touch me and I'll pummel you until your mama doesn't know ya!

Kirishima and Denki fliched in horror from what she said,while Monoma laughs while gesturing his thumb swiping left to right around his throat.

Kendo:*knocks him out* Stop filling her stuff with crazy!

???:Hey,trying to get through back here. | Ida:Apologies! Come on everyone! Save your chit-chat for later,we're clogging up the hallways! | ???:I honestly can't believe how uncool you are.

Aeden/Tokoyami:Shinso? | Jiro:Oh,right,the guy who fought Midoriya at the Sports Festival. | Sero:You sure that's the same guy? Looks like he bulked up a bit since then.

After that,every single student enrolled at UA head outside and stand in orderly fashion to hear the opening ceremony.

Principal Nezu:Hi there! It's the adorable,small mammal you all know and love,the principal! You may notice the fur I'm so proud of has deteriorated in quality. I haven't been taking care of it. This is something that can happen to humans too! Even if you eat a balanced diet,full of vitamins and minerals,you won't have a mane of luscious locks unless you get lots of sleep! That's the secret! Disturbance in your resting patterns are terrible for your hair! So if you want to improve--

Ojiro:Is this really important right now? | Denki:*bored as he massages Ojiro's tail* Please tell me he's almost done.

Principal Nezu:My own sleep cycle has been upset by the incidents that has placed over summer vacation,which I'm sure everyone here knows about already. We lost the pillar of hope. The ramifications has appeared faster than I could've imagined,and there will likely be even more chaos throughout our world in the near future.