Chapter 18; Thoughts

...Shinso's POV...

After a saw the news, I recognized her immediately. Her mug shot was plastered over every news channel, I couldn't believe it, her eyes weren't menacing or angry... they were full of guilt and maybe... regret? The news stations were mad at the whole situation, pointing the blame at the staff when the League of Villains is the reason for all of it. Her words from yesterday fill my head.

"Either way I look at it nothing will go in my favor, my brother will most likely hate me. I can't find a positive."

Her soft voice and sincere tone, I didn't view her as a villain; there is more to this then the media was letting on. There had to be.

...Izuku's POV...

I sat in my room, I couldn't believe she was a... villain. Something was off, she never showed any bad intentions. Then I remember how she spoke to Kacchan, her tone and speech was darker.

"Let go and piss off you annoying piece of shit."

I couldn't go downstairs I knew they were watching the news about her, she was only kind to me. She was a nice person at heart but when I watched her with that gun to her head, she must of felt there was no way out. I want to ask her if... when I see her.

...Bakugo's POV...

I sat down stairs, I knew something was up with her but I didn't actually think she was a murderer. I saw her threats as empty ones, sure she was a lot different around me but I assumed she was just trying to intimidate me.

"I'm worse then you think, Bakugo Katsuki."

She was right about that, she was worse then I thought.

...Todoroki's POV...

I knew something wasn't right but I didn't think it was that she was a murderer. Before the whole incident she wasn't acting normal, before she left she said something.

"I can't do this..."

This wasn't the first time she did this though, she did it at the camp one night. She was clinging to herself and stumbling around, she's obviously connected to the league but in what way? She seemed more upset when her brother saw her, maybe her room has some clues?

...3rd POV...

Everyone in Class 1-A couldn't believe it, you seemed so nice and comforting. Nothing you did really made anyone suspect you of a crime, you had you're moments of weird wordings or behaviors but they all brushed it off as misunderstanding or cultural differences. They all were in shock and silence, no one said anything and you're brother stayed in your room. None of them knew how to approach him.

...Sven's POV...

The boss was finally caught, I sat alone in my small studio apartment. My laptop was open and my fingers lingered on the keys, I was moments away from hacking the police department's cameras. Just to make sure she's okay, I want to make sure... she's still alive. Not many people know about her weakness, but if they find a hero or cop to read her weakness or some shit they could easily put her down. I active my quirk and start going through the firewalls and decryptions, I read the numbers like a children's book. Before a few minutes I'm in and with no digital traces, I scan the camera feeds carefully. Then I see her, she sat in a small cell. Head down, she looked empty, only full of grief. "Damn it, (Y/N)."

...Kyoko's POV...

I sat at my desk, my hands tinkering with doodads and thingamajigs. I needed to creat something, I couldn't let (L/N) being caught get me down. She'll get out and when she does, I'll have all the weapons and bombs she could ever want! Tears rim my eyes, she was so nice and caring. She said she'd never rat us out even if it killed her but I still worried for her... and for her sake I hoped she'd actually would tell them about us instead of dying. I don't think I can lose another teammate... not again.

...Aaron's POV...

I punched the bag one last time, my breath was shaky and uneven. I rested my sweaty forehead against the cool leather of the punching bag. I was so pissed off, I so mad that she was in a cell. She deserves better then this life, if we were both better people maybe... that... would have lasted. I wish she would have told us... me... she was planning to turn herself in. She could've came to me for advice- a shoulder.

...Daichi's POV...

I sat on her bed, it still smells of her. I didn't hate her... I knew she was in deep with some bad people but I didn't want her to be. I'd rather be starving on the road then without her, tears slip from my eyes as I imagined her holding me and singing softly. I wanted her back, I worried for her. Flashes of a gun pressed against her temple and the panicked look in her eyes, they cut me deep. She wanted to be a good person, be a hero, be herself... her true self. "Fuck, why did you have to leave me? I need you here with me, I can't be in this world without you, (Y/N)... I miss you so much, Sis." My voice hoarse from the crying, I crawled under the blankets and hold the pillow. Drifting to sleep in a matter of minutes.

...(Y/N)'s POV...

After being questioned they escort me down the hall, my hands were cuffed. My head stayed down, I was getting what I deserve, I'm a terrible person. I had no salvation in theses men, women, and other's eyes. I was a monster and I couldn't blame them for it, I've killed so many people, stolen from thousands more. My body felt numb, my mind was empty. I excepted my fate, if I die in a cell... I'm okay with that... I just want my brother to stay alive and well. I know I hurt him but I'm sure he's mad at me and wants me out of his life, especially now that he knows who I really am.