2 - Trim The Looks

This chapter is dedicated to EmilyElise03 bcz she inspires me to keep on writing. Ly💞.

Sunflower 🌻
Chapter 2 - Trim The Looks.

"Where are we going again?" I ask.

We're now walking out of the university, side-by-side, after sharing "goodbyes" and "farewells" with, almost, everyone here. All thanks to Bethany.

Bethany raised her head from the phone, looked in front of her, looked at me then started typing on her phone again. "We're going to one of the hotels Tom owns because there are: swimming pools, Cafe's and restaurants there. Isn't that amazing!?"

Hailey and I looked at each other then gave her a "yeah" and "Totally" in a bored tone.

~~

Hailey and I got ready in our own houses, Then Beth called us to help her get ready.

I'm now sitting on her queen sized bed, and their deciding whether she should wear jeans and a shirt or should she wear a dress. And I'm just here watching them argue about it.

"Bethany no! You should wear a dress because it will make you look cute!" Hailey suggested.

"But I wanna look hot!" Bethany exclaimed.

"You look better when you look cute than when you look hot."

"But I still look good looking ho-"

"Did you even decide which swim suit to wear?" I asked, cutting her off.

"Amm... Yeah? ... Imma just wear the best one I have." Bethany answered

"Does it make you look hot?"

"Duh!"

"So here is something. You can look both hot and cute. And by that, I mean, you can look hot wearing the swim suit, then after that when you wear the dress, you will look cute." I suggested.

"Brilliant!" Hailey chirped.

"Makes sense." Beth muttered.

Then a comfortable silence roamed around while Hailey and I waited for Beth to change. Until Hailey decided to be brilliant and stick her nose in my life.

"Where's your swim suit? Are you not going to get into the pool with us?" Hailey asked

I was going to ignore her. But I know she will not leave me alone until I tell her so I told her. "At home, and yes."

"Why?"

"Because I don't want to go to the pool."

"Why?"

"Because I will spend that time revising what I took in the past 4 years and exercise my editing abilities and maybe read some comic books-"

"English please."

What? This can't be hard to understand! So I decided to give her a reason someone like HER - and beth - will understand. "I don't want to get my hair wet because it takes a long time to dry it off." I lied.

Hailey looked dumbfounded then said. "Oh ok." And shrugged.

Then Bethany got out of her toilet. It's like she timed it. All three of us headed to Beth's huge mirror and stood admiring ourselves, or should I say, both of them admiring themselves while I just watch them, wishing I was half the beauty they were.

Bethany was putting her make-up on and was admiring her body, like she knew she had a good body but didn't want us to know that she knew. To maybe hide her selfishness? I don't know. She wore down her short blonde hair and straigned it. She was wearing a shift dress to show off her long toned legs, and underneath it she was wearing her rose gold bikinni pair. Everything was simple, but still, elegant and showed off her body like she is a god of some sorts with the perfect body, a simple, yet elegant, hairstyle and outfit with the perfect mesmerising green eyes.

Hailey was fixing he hair not realizing she's making it worse. She was wearing a beautiful Yello sun dress, and underneath it was her red, with white polka dots, one piece, swim suit. She had her mid length black hair In a half up half down hair style with her hair in wavy curls. She was wearing diamond earrings that stood out along with her grey eyes that you can stare at and never get bored. I decided to help her with her hair. I love Hailey more than Bethany if you didn't realize. I know it's wrong to pick sides, but I think, wait, I know that Hailey is underrated and Bethany doesn't deserve her kindness and loyalty at all.

Now that I'm done with her hair. I took a look at myself. I was wearing black leggings, a grey sweatshirt that I got from the swish store, a jean jacket and paired it with some white running shoes, in case I need to run away from creepers, or escape from the group when the judge me... And because their comfy.

I guess Hailey wanted to return to me the favor of fixing her hair because she blurted out "you should curl your hair and put it in a high ponytail. It will look good with your.." she started doing shapes in the air with her hand "mood! Yes, that's the word."

"..... Makes sense" I said, quoting Bethany.

I entered Beth's bathroom yelling " I will use your curlener. Is that ok with you, Beth?"

Honestly, I was planning on not asking her, but because I'm too nice, I just asked her about it and she yelled a "go for it." back at me.

You see... My hair is pretty long. So, it might take a while. A short while tho. My hair isn't like rupanzel's. It's long enough to touch my butt. But it doesn't touch my butt, because my hair is rude.

I started curling my highlighted, brown hair and then brushed it so it can be lose as if I "just woke up like this", although the curls will be naturally lose by the time we get to the destination, but that's not the point. I started putting my hair in a really high ponytail and wrapped it in a red hair tie, I let some hair strands to fall on my face, purposely. I look in the mirror to see my hazel brown eyes as unattractive as ever. But I don't give two shits about it.

I get out of Bethany's bathroom to hear her saying "Hailey, y/n. Are you ready?" She said with a huge smile on her face.

"Who's going to drive us there?" Hailey blurted out.

"You're such a party pooper, Hailey." Bethany said and her mood just went down like an aeroplane landing while the pilot was sleepy.

"I will drive you guys there. But Bethany, I want you tell me the directions of where we are going and I might need one of you cars because my car isn't posh enough for where we are going" I suggested.

"So as your outfit" Bethany muttered.

"I heard that"

"Sorry. I won't judge you again." She lied. Evey time she calls me out or judges me, she says "sorry I won't judge you again" what a-

"We should take the BMW." Beth said.

"Nooo. Let's take the Mercedes." Hailey said clapping her hands.

"The BMW's faster and the motor is better." I said

"But the Mercedes is fancier!" Hailey said pouting.

This girl just won't stop! So I said"The BMW's-"

"The Mercedes is cleaner. It just came out of the car wash." Bethany cut me off.

I huffed silently while heading to the drawer that has all the car keys. I come here alot with Hailey so we know our way around. I said an "ok," and "the Mercedes it is." and headed out of the door.

I could've sworn that I heard Hailey say "Victory!!" Behind me.

I headed to the car and started the ignition after everyone got in.

Here we go.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Are you guys interested in this story? I feel like it's as crappy as the last Fanfiction.
Please vote and comment.

xoxo,
Saz.