Boggart

>>Third Person [3rd year]

"Intriguing isn't it?" Lupin said as the closet raddled and rumbled in front of the class. People have been teasing Harry about him fainting on the train because of the Dementors but of course the other Gryffindors got his back. "would anyone like to venture a guess as to what is inside?" He asked, coming to the front. "that's a Boggart, that is" Dean said and Lupin praised him. "can anyone tell me what a Boggart looks like?" "No one knows, Boggarts are shape-shifters. They take the form of whatever a particular person fears the most.. that's what makes them so-" Hermione said, "so terrifying, yes" He finished for her. 

He let Neville go first and Snape came out. Then then swooshed into wearing pink old women clothing with a funny hat. "Who's next!" Everyone pushed back and forth, getting in a line and Ron was pushed first, Snape turned onto a massive spider and he turned pale. "Riddikulus!" Ron said, his hand shaking a bit and then the spider slipped on the floor with skates. "Make Malfoy go!" A Slytherin said and he was pushed to the front.

 Draco tried hard not to think about what he feared the most but it still happened. On the floor appeared Harry, a large pool of blood under him and Draco's throat felt dry as he stared down at him. Then it changed to Hermione.. then Ron.. then Pansy.. then Blaise.. and all the other Weasley's too.. then back to Harry- the boy stood up, flood dripping from his chest where his heart was and stared at Draco. Everyone was really confused and worried that he wasn't doing anything. 

"You'll never be good enough for me-" The Boggart Harry said, straight to Draco and Harry casted the Riddikulus spell for Draco, making it disappear since no one else was doing it and watching Draco fall apart. "hey.. you're okay" Harry rubbed Draco's back and he shoved past everyone and ran out of the classroom. "You guys are right gits you know that right" Harry snapped at the silent room, chasing after him "Draco-" "Please.." Draco whispered, he was leaning over the bathroom sink and Harry came up behind him to turn him around. "Dragon" Harry said softly, and Draco looked at him. His eyes red from holding in the tears but the corner of his eyes showing that he was about to break. 

"you're okay" Harry said, gently brushing his cheek and Draco's heart hurt more cause he knew he was doing this to be nice, not that he necessarily cared. "whatever you're thinking about, stop cause I know it's not good. Think about this-" Harry placed a little kiss on Draco's red cheeks that burned even brighter after he moved back and Draco looked at him with shock. "I- you- why?" Draco stumbled over his words and Harry opened his arms. 

"Because I care a lot about you also you seemed like you needed it" Harry said and Draco hugged him, gripping the back of his robes tightly and holding himself close. Harry wrapped his arms around him lovingly to make him feel better. They stood there for a bit until they heard the halls fill up with students. "That's our queue to go back and get out stuff" Harry hummed and Draco gripped him tighter, not wanting to let go.

"what was that all about in Lupin's class?" Ron asked when they were sat in the common room together and Draco shifted. "My biggest fear is losing you guys- stupid I know but" "not at all stupid, Draco! don't think that" Hermione said and Draco blushed "but the Harry thing?" Ron said and Draco rubbed his face. "Harry is my number one, he's my best friend, my biggest fear is him hating me and stuff" Draco said and he was startled by Harry leaning over the back of the couch and hugging him awkwardly. 

"I could never hate you Dragon" Harry hummed and Draco laughed softly. "come sleep" Harry whispered into his ear and Draco blushed. "You're doing this on purpose, aren't you" "yup!" Harry giggled, letting go of him so he can stand up. "Night guys, see you in the morning" Draco said, following Harry upstairs.

*^*

"So? gonna admit you like Harry yet?" "I don't like him like that 'mione! I told you this a million times already!" Draco huffed and she shifted on her hip. "mhm? what about Lupin's class, 'You'll never be good enough for me' indicating a relationship"