Chapter 18 SP

Thanks to those who commented, it really  made me feel a lot better. But just for in the future. Enless you have something nice to say, dont comment on my story. You can personally message me, and we can have a "coming to Jesus meeting." So here is the Sneak Peek.

!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

Harmony shook awake as her vision was blurred. She was tied to a chair and had no way of escaping. Her eyes squinted slightly trying to get some clarity of the person before her.

"Who are you." She breathed out.

"Aww. You don't remember me. I have been to your house many times my dear. At dinner with you, I even drove you to prom." The person smiled menacingly.

Harmony tried to search for those memories but they were hazy. "What do you want."

" I want you, and I will have you." She heard a door slam and realized she was alone. But where was Anthony?

×××××××××× ×××××××××× ×××××××××× ×××××××××× ××××××××××

This action will be taking place at the end of Chapter 18. But I wanted to let you guys know that you are my inspiration to keep writing and forget the haters. I love you guys.

No teasers, or QFTC. I dont have any request but just keep voting and commenting. Thx.

P. S. I take constructive criticism,  but ir it has something to do with MY plot then dont even think about it. If its grammer, or spelling. Please do.

Oh, and go check out The Alpha's Bad Girl.  PLEASE!!!