Chapter 32: Alexandre's POV

I woke up feeling really warm, and strangely refreshed. Dimitri had settled down as well; he seemed contempt in our current state. Suddenly last night's memories came to mind, as well as the overwhelming scent of August. My eyes flicker open and I realize I had a tight grip on the small omega, holding him to my chest. His hands were tucked in between the two of us, and his even breaths hit my chest. I breathed in the scent of his hair, making Dimitri stir in excitement.

My lips tugged upwards and I flicked some of his unruly brown locks out of his face. He looked at peace, I almost didn't want to wake him. Someone had other plans though. His door flew open "August!" Malikai's voice shouted. When his eyes landed on the two of us they widened in surprise. "Oh sorry." He quickly shut the door leaving the two of us alone once more.

I glanced at the omega in my arms, and met his emerald color eyes. He blinked trying to wake up fully. He nuzzled his face into my chest, trying to scent me with his scent. He peeked up at me giving a million dollar smile.

"Good morning." His voice was scratchy due to him just waking up.

"Good morning little one." I caressed his hip. He stirred, trying to get out of my grasp. I only tightened my grip on the omega, wanting to savor the moment.

"You want breakfast? I'm pretty sure that's why Malikai busted in here. He's a moody little shit until he can eat." He laughed, my stomach growled at the thought of him cooking for me. He giggled at my body's reaction, "I guess that's my answer. Here let me get up and go to the bathroom and stuff." He finally managed to escape my grasp.

August sat on the edge of the bed slumped over for a second before he stretched like a cat, his joints popping from him laying in the same position throughout the night. My eyes traveled to his ass, my thoughts went back to Halloween night when his friends were adamant on how nice his ass looked. Dimitri wanted to pull him back into the bed and ravish him, making me roll my eyes in response. I had silently agreed with them that night as well.

-

Once we had finished eating our breakfast August had asked if the two of us could go on a walk, so currently we were walking in the woods together hand in hand, not afraid of anyone seeing us together. He felt so right to hold hands with, like they were meant to be together.

"So um, I know we said we'd start running this morning, but it's clearly the afternoon. Rain check till tomorrow?" He looks over to me.

"Yep, be ready by 5am sharp." His eyes widened at me.

"That's too early." He whined, his shoulders sagging in defeat.

"Well I run from 5am to 6am, then I patrol from 6:30am to 7:30am, then I get to school by 8am. Then after school I do another patrol until around dinner time, and then after dinner I do combat training with the warriors. Can't break the routine little one." I smiled at him. "We've got to do this, we both have to get stronger. I really think you're going to be my mate."

"The elders will make you deny me anyways." His hand withdraws from mine, making Dimitri whimper.

"I would rather leave the pack and become rogue, then be told to reject my mate due to his casting in our world." His eyes met mine, and he stopped walking, making me come to a haly.

"Don't do that for me." He frowned. "I'm not worth it. The pack deserves to have you as our Alpha."

"If you're my mate, I would move mountains, and part the sea for you." Tears brimmed his eyes from my words. "Now, you're gonna have to get up so we can train in the mornings." He wiped the stray tear that had fallen from his eye and nodded his head.

"I will." Tears were still pooled in his eyes.

"Anyways, I've been thinking a lot since what happened last full moon." I held my hand out for him to grad, and we continued walking in the woods. "I'm thinking of breaking up with Onyx, I mean I don't want to lead her on until I know for sure what'll happen next month on my birthday."

"Why would you break up with her, what if she's your mate and you betrayed her by doing this?" He held our hands up, his voice filled with worry.

"Honestly August, my mom told me when she was with my father before they were mated on his 18th birthday, she felt the same connection she did when they were mated. Of course they didn't mate with each other until then. They felt it, they felt this..." I stopped walking and pulled him close to me, our chests flushed together. I gently placed my lips on his, it had felt completely different than the lust driven kisses we had shared that one night. This was soft and sweet, my body hummed from the touch of him, in my heart I felt complete. I place my hand on the side of his face holding his face to mine.

It felt like this moment in time could last forever, he pulled away from me, making me feel upset losing the feeling of him. "How do you know that for certain?" The question twinkled in his eye.

"The feeling of you is like something I've been missing my whole life. That's how I know." His face turns red at my response.

He then pulled on my shirt pulling me close to him, I wrapped my arms around him and squeezed tightly. "Thank you." His voice comes out muffled.

---

Once we made it back to his house, I dropped him off at his front door. I had tried to give him another kiss, but he insisted that I was still technically with Onyx. I agreed with him, I wasn't doing right by her kissing someone else. So we settled for a hug goodbye. I held him longer than a friendly hug, but I couldn't help myself.

I explained to him that I would see him at 5am sharp tomorrow morning, and I coaxed him into going to school tomorrow as well. He was very reluctant, but eventually agreed to come to school as well.

I made my way over to Onyx's house, enjoying the cool weather, it made me think of the best way to let her down gently. I hadn't come up with the slightest idea on how to break the news to her by the time I had gotten to her house. Something compelled me to knock on the door anyways.

Her mother Sarah had opened the door, "Hello young Alpha." She smiled, opening the door further for me to enter her house. "She's in her room." She pointed toward the staircase.

"Thank you ma'am." I told her, already heading up the stairs.

Once I stood outside her door, I began to contemplate on how to let her down gently. I knocked on the door waiting for her to open it. When she didn't open her door, I decided to let myself in, thinking she might have gone to the bathroom.

But oh, was I wrong. 

A/N: Sorry for any fuck up's I did my best editing it. I gained about 1,000 readers since last chapter, bro y'all are the best. Thank you guys so much. Again thank you to my silent readers, my voters, commenter's, and people who follow my profile. Y'all are the best. 

Also when the chapter that had low grade smut in it has 40+ more readers than the chapters before and after it. I see y'all XD Just you wait I'm writing one (there are actually two pre-written) as of right now. ;)