»6«

━━━━━━━━━━

JUST PRETEND THAT YOU'RE HAPPY UNTIL YOU FORGET THAT YOU'RE PRETENDING

━━━━━━━━━━

Y/n's POV

I stepped out of Jihyo's room as i took a deep breathe, I managed to befriend Jihyo.

"Good job, Y/n." I whispered to myself as i stepped infront of the next door.

"Please no licking earlobes, Please no screaming and Please no calling.." I chanted crossing my fingers as i took a deep breathe before opening the file.

»|«

»Patient 06«

Name: Myoui Mina

Age: --

Reason/s: Parents admitted her for uncontrollable gaming and Murder.

Illness/Disorder:
»Impulse Control Disorder
»Anti Social Disorder
»Social Anxiety
»Major Depression
»Schizoid Personality Disorder

Info: Before admitted, Patient has been gaming uncontrollably for hours, One day when her parents ordered the maid to take her mobile gadgets The patient took a pocket knife on her drawer ans stabbed the maid straight to the head. She was a little famous on her neighborhood as a rich kid and people have been insulting her and throwing looks like 'Murderer' and 'Crazy Bitch' resulting to her ASD,Social Anxiety,Schizoid Personality Disorder and her parents sent her to a mental facility resulting to her Major Depression but was moved here without the permission of the parents, because of murdering another nurse.

Warning: Can be highly sensitive and will possibly scream at you for you to leave.

P.S: Please don't insult the patient she's very sensitive.

»|«

I think i'm tearing up even though she's murderer. I slowly entered the room after handscanning so that she will not be alarmed as i peeked inside to see a blonde haired girl with a ponytail dancing at her glass room.

Perhaps ballet?

I slowly walked inside as i closed the door causing her to flinch and freeze. She turned around to meet my gaze.

She widened her eyes as she ran towards the corner of the room as she close her eyes and covered her ears.

"Please leave, please leave, please leave.." She chanted repeatedly as i looked at her in pity.

"Hi, I'm Y/n L/n! Your new doctor!" I smiled widely as she started breathing heavily.

"Leave! Please.. i don't need help! They already sent me here! I'm helpless! I'm a murderer! I'm a crazy bitch! I'm a psychopath!" She yelled and started crying as i sighed.

"You know you're wrong right?" I yelled as she tilted her head slowly opening her eyes. "You know it's not your fault." I smiled.

"I murdered them! How is it not my fault?!" She continued crying rocking back and forth as she continued chanting 'Please Leave'

"It's your disorder! Making you do things!" I yelled approaching the glass wall. "It's not your fault! Don't listen to them! They don't know a thing because they don't know the feeling of having a disorder!" I added.

She frozed for a bit as she moved her hands on her knees.

"Didn't your past specialist told you that?!" I licked my now dry lips as i placed my hands on my hips.

"I.. them.."

"What?!"

"I don't.. em.."

I blinked a few timed as i handscanned before entering the glass room as she tensed up quickly standing up.

Warm musics welcomed me, probably for ballet as a nice smell lingered around the room.

"Don't worry, I'll stay here until you're comfortable." I smiled as i sat down leaning on the door.

She slowly sat back down her gaze still on me watching me closely.

"What did you say again earlier?" I asked as she sighed.

"I ten.. them.."

"You ten them?!" I made a face as she silently laughed.

"Hey.. you're laughing." I smiled as her smile dropped scooting closer. "Don't worry your smile is pretty." I added as she blushed looking away.

"I don't listen to them.." She uttered as i sat on an indian position.

"Why?"

"It's annoying." She sighed as i chuckled before laughing.

"What's so annoying about them?" I asked.

"I don't know they keep blabbering whatever.. but i just happen to close my ears." She said smiling to herself.

"But you listened to me?" I asked as she looked at me before looking away with a red face.

"Becau.. you'r.. etty.." She mumbled as i blinked a few times.

"I'm pretty?!" I asked as she widened her eyes before covering her face. "Then what do they call you?!" I giggled.

"Are you saying that--"

"Yes, You're more pretty for a girl in an asylum!" I gave her a toothy grin. "Just like the others!" I winked.

"You met the others?" She asked as i nodded.

"I'm friends with Jihyo!" I smiled as she blinked a few times.

"So i can trust you then..?" She asked looking down on her feet.

"Of course! We can be friends if you want?" I asked as she froze for a minute before slowly shaking her head. "Aww.. why? How about Friends like Doctor/patients?" I smiled.

"What's the difference?" She asked mirroring the way i sit.

"You know.. No insults, No bad mouths, No bullying. Just Friends who do normal things!" I said as she looked at me in confusion.

"Don't they actually start at friends first?" She asked as i shrugged my shoulders.

"Yeah, but we're an exception." I smiled as she spaced out. "I know you're not fond of relationships because of your disorder so how about that?" I asked shyly.

She stared at me with a red face as she started closing her eyes.

"Hey hey! Stay awake!" I said crawling towards her as she fainted.

I sighed.