|T W E N T Y O N E|

Hongjoong calling for help made you uneasy. You know it's bad and rush out the door emedently. You got Jseph to track his number for the location so you can get there.

You have BM and Somin with you for backup. "Did he say why he needed you?" Somin asked. You grip the steering wheel and shake your head.

"No."

○○○

Stopping the car in an old ally way you three step out and scope the area for others. No people where found, only blood.

You follow the trail while BM and Somin keep cover.

You get to a door and open it. The rusty hinges creek loudly. You take a few steps in before your hear someone moving behind you.

You turn and a man who is covered in a coat of blood stands infront of you. "Are you lost?" He says with a nasty grin. You look at him evenly to get a good sight of what you're dealing with.

His dumb self just stands there like an idot confused. "What are you do-?!" You see a bullet wound on his thigh and grab for it, causing him to cut his words short.

He yells in up right pain and lowers to the ground on his knees. "Where is he?" You ask calmly. "Who?! Ah!" He groaned out helplessly.

He goes to put his hands on you but in time a man from behind him grabs his neck and pulls it back. The bloody man you have a hold on now fights for air.

"Hello, sweetheart."

It may be dark but that voice stays deep in your head. You let go on the mans blood filled thigh and stand straight. "You said I would see you for awhile."

Jungkook grins widely and pulls out a knife, cutting the struggling mans throat.

"As you know I like to have eyes on you at all time." You wipe your red hand on your the dead mans clothes and turn away from him in search of Hongjoong.

"Follow me." He leads you up the lose stairs and up. "How do you know where you're going?" You questioned him earning a daring look in return.

He opens a door and there is Hongjoong tied to a pole with his phone smashed into pieces.

Jungkook goes to him and frees him from the pole. Hongjoong stands up and shakes off his hands. "What was this about?" You asked him. "It was a failed mission for the most part." He said annoyed yet relieved.

"That man shot Wooyoung in the shoulder to start a fight." He added on. "Even before that he killed one of my men and threatened to take my sister hostage." His voice gets irritated and he puts a hand on his temples.

"At least he's gone now. I will have to do more research on him to make sure it was just him behind this." You nod.

"The way you sounded over the phone was like if you were getting stabbed there." He rolls his eyes. "I clicked the first number. And if I didn't sound like a helpless person you would have not taken it seriously." He only said a fact.

"Let's go." Jungkook says done with having to hear this conversation. "Thank you for coming. Have a nice night, I hope to see you soon." Hongjoong says and gets in his car once you exit the building.

You see BM and Somin by the car waiting for you. You walk to them woth Jungkook still by you. "Ready to go?" BM asked you. He gives a a dirty look towards Jungkook.  "Yes." You sigh out and Jungkook speaks.

"Why don't you both go on ahead. I have to speak with Y/n." He says grabbing a hold on your arm. You watch his moves and looked at him.

"I'm sure whatever it is can wait." BM says to him. "It can't. Just go." Jungkook snapped. "Come on Somin." Somin waves Bye with a wink.

They both drive off. "What is it?" You pull your arm from his. "I need your answer." He came back with. "My answer is, No." He crosses his arms and raises his eyebrows.

"And why is that?" His calm words make it clear he did not like the answer you gave him. "I like having my independents without a man to control what I do." You say to him.

"What makes you think in would control you?" He says quite offended. "I bet if I said yes and came with you, you would not let me on certain missions. You would say they're to dangerous, or you're going to get hurt."

His tongue pokes his inner cheek, irritated. "I would not. I know what you can do to an extent. You can do a lot in matter of fact. I would not want to get in the way of you."

You give a cheeky smile. "Then why do you want me to join you if you don't want to get in the way?" He smirks and steps to you.

"I like having you in my sight at all times. I like seeing you so consent on a man you have a death threat for." He puts his hand on your chin.

He leans in for a kiss but you move away with a grin. "I'm sorry, kook. Once I have an answer I stick with it. Maybe we can do missions together, but I don't think I will join you."

He smiles. "I'll take you home then." You both walk to his car. You step in and he starts the car.

"By the way, why did that note say I wouldn't see you for awhile when I'm infront of you now?" He turns and faces you while driving. "You won't see me. This just happened to be a spot that I had to take care of. It was a pure coincidence." He smirked.

Coincidence, as if.

○○○

He pulls infront of your house and you go to get out of his car. He holds onto your hand stopping you. "Kiss me goodbye for awhile?" He has this look that he has when he wants something more.

You sit straight in your seat and lean closer to him. "Will you tell me why you must leave for so long?" You aksed. He shakes his head no.

You then go to leave the car again. "Just kiss me, Y/n." He begged. You sigh and turn once again to face him. "You want me to kiss you because you think you might die?" He rolls his eyes.

"You never know." His over dramaticness makes you smile. "I guess I'll kiss you then." You lean into his soft lips.

Almost emedently he puts his hand in your hair to have you closer to him. You are always so hungry for his lips and the taste.

No matter what you would have kissed him.

Its horrible.

How he can effect you more and more.

The long ever lasting kiss breaks with one last peck from him. He released the hand from your hair and his lips hover over your cheek.

He kissed it softly before pulling away.
"Bye then. Till next time, Jeon Jungkook." You smile and leave the car leaving him feeling a burning sensation.

You don't look back. You step inside your home and go to your room.

You take a warm shower and let yourself wither away in the water.

You will admit to yourself that you feel some way for him. You know exactly what it is too.

Your mother had always told you about the feeling.

It's like you can't ever leave the person's side without knowing something on why.

You know enough.

Jungkook is your feeling. He is the reason why you feel this way.

He made you fall in love.

You hate the feeling of love for some reason. But love had never had a good thing for you.

The one person you loved is gone.

Yet you still feel a strong attraction to him. Its strong enough to hold off any army of enemy's.

That's it.

You love him.

Till next time Jeon Jungkook.