Chapter One.

"Hey slut open the door!" I hear Eric, my best and only friend, yell through my front door. I groan lifting myself from the couch and opening the door.

"Hey fuckface I do have neighbors" I angerly whisper. He just responds with an eye roll before barging into my apartment. He smiles holding up two parcel pieces of paper.

"Unless those are Beyoncé tickets you can leave." He might be my best friend but sleep always comes first.

"No they aren't. But guess what my boss did?" Eric is absolutely glowing with excitement. He looks like a small child on Christmas.

"Andy?" I walk back over to the couch pulling the covers up to my chest searching for warmth.

"Yes. Ok so he bought me fucking tickets to the boxing match tonight. And you are going with me. We are going to get drunk and yell and get into a fight" he rambles making me laugh and shake my head.

"I'm not going. And you are not fighting anyone mister." He walks over plobbing down on the couch beside me.

"But please. I really want you to go. For my birthday?" He pouts, one of his legs sling over both of mine as he hugs me. I groan leaning as far from him as possible.

"If I say yes will you get the fuck away from me" He smiles nodding his head.

"Ok I'll go for your birthday. You know what that means though. You will have to explain everything that's happening." My arm slings around his neck and I mess up his hair.

"Ok I'll be here at 5, be ready" he stands from my couch walking out my front door. What the fuck do I wear to a boxing match?

-

My body is simply covered by dark blue skinny jeans, black heeled boots, and a red flannel. After I finish curling my long brown hair and putting on some natural make up. I have never worn to much make up it doesn't really suit me.

"Lets go" Eric barges in my room making me scream.

"Fuck Eric don't do that!" I yell as I start punching him making him laugh.

"Don't be so damn jumpy." He playfully glares at me. We adventually make our way to his car. Most people who saw the way Eric and I interact would think we are dating, but Eric and I could never date. We have been friends since before either of us could remember. We have always been inseparable. People through school always said we should get together, but our friendship is more important than that to us. I also couldn't imagine kissing that fuck. He like that annoying brother nobody really likes you are kind of just stuck with.

We pull up at a brick building were I assume the boxing thing is. Eric and I both get out the car and walk to the surprisingly short line to get in.

"Where is everyone?" I look around seeing only a few people.

"We are here early" he shrugs handing the man at the door our tickets so he can rip them.

"Front fucking row" He smiles as we sit. I can tell he is excited, and I should just enjoy myself since this is the only time I will do this.

"Take a picture with me" Eric holds his phone in front of us. I can tell from the screen he is on snapchat. Leaning closer to him and smiling as he takes the picture.

"We look hot as fuck" he chuckles before showing me the picture.

"Damn" My smile engulfs my face as I lean back closing my eyes a bit.

People start coming in and soon enough the whole place is packed. A couple ring girls wearing nothing to consider clothing coming out holding signs. I roll my eyes and cross my hands over my chest. Why do women get no respect? Exhibit A.