32 ~ The Princess in Red Drives the Prince Crazy

Important Note at the End. 😁

Rajvardhan POV

"From the tongue, you are saying this. I will cut and feed you that, If you ever dare to take the name of Gulaab with your mouth" (Jis Jabaan se ye bol rahe ho usse hi kaat ke Halak me ghusa denge agar dobara Gulaab ka naam bhi liya to)

I roared in a thick and thundering tone and it echoed loudly in the Royal Court. But it didn't seem to affect the person standing in front of me even a bit. He looked down with a slight smile and looked at me again. 

"I think I should make you remember, what King said a moment ago. I was given the opportunity to ask for anything in return of saving your life" He said in the calm but fearless tone. (Hum Aapko Maharaj ki kuch der pehle kahi hui baate Ghor dilane ki jehmat uthana chahte hai. Hume Aapki jaan ke badle kuch maangne ka mauka ada farmaya gaya tha)

"Opportunity was given to ask something, Princess Gulaab is not anything" I roared back in the same flat but angry tone. (Mauka cheej maangne ka diya gaya tha, Rajkumari Gulaab koi cheej nahi)

He laughed a little and walked slowly keeping his hand in front and touching his index finger and thumb together while saying. 

(Mehfil me Aapki, Gulaab ka Talabgaar Haazir hai... Pesh-e-khidmat me Nikaah ka paigaan ya Jung ka farman Naazir hai...)

His loud words with smooth accent echoed the halls and everyone stood up hearing his lines. He was clear with his words as he Gave us two choices Either wedding with Gulaab or a New war. 

My blood boiled with anger and he smiled looking at me.

"We are not afraid of war's but of Invaders. And for them, we proudly sharpen our swords daily" (Yudh se darte nahi hai lekin Ghuspaithiyo se darte hai. Or unke liye hi rojana apni talware paini karte hai) 

I was saying the words looking into his eyes but suddenly a girlish Familiar voice caught my attention. 

"I am Ready" (Hum Taiyaar hai)