Korosensei

Dear Korosensei,

I'm seriously breaking my trend of love notes by writing to a fictional character, but what the fuck why not? 

At the end of Assassination Classroom I sat on the floor sobbing. Shows don't really make me cry, and I'm not one for 'sobbing.' But I sobbed until my head hurt. My parents came home and I was still sobbing. 

I unwrote my suicide note that night. I decided to make a list of things to live for and the first thing on that list was you. Can't disappoint Korosensei or Aizawa!! And I really mean to live up to that. Obviously, I wasn't in the show. I can write fanfic after fanfic but I still wasn't physically there.

But some part of me feels like I grew with the class? When they laughed, I laughed. When they cried, I cried. I laughed at your goofy hijinks, I laughed at the class dynamic. I really wish I could of been there for real, even if just in my dreams. There's so many things I'd love to say to you, but since that won't happen, I'll do it here.

Korosensei, you helped me find reasons to live. With each lesson you taught, I could feel myself learn too. Seeing you care about your students just struck something inside of me. 

I wanna be someone who helps people, like you Korosensei. I'm pretty sure my family thinks it's kinda ridiculous but I don't care. If your show makes me feel happy, then I'm going to cling to it. I'll find every fun fact, I'll write fanfictions, I'll make people happy. 

And to be honest? I just want one day. One day with you. One day in E-Class where I can tell everybody how much they mean to me, where I can hold the characters tight and tell them how much they mean to me. I'd love that. My eyes are tearing up just thinking about it.

Korosensei, you changed and probably saved my life. I'm going to be a strong and better person. If not for me, than for you. I wish we could of met. 

From,

me