²² Remedy & Remorse

"Y/N, we're ready with the supplies for your stitches." A nurse knocks by the door.

The boys' manager would be on his way soon and you couldn't help but feel uneasy about his reaction.

Yeonjun's squeezes your hand, reassuring you that everything will be okay.

The doctor goes to remove the gauze wrapped around your arm, but freezes immediately after peeling back the medical tape.

"Your cut seems to have healed.." She looks almost as taken back as you were.

All that was left was a scar, one similar to the scar you found on your palm before the crash.

Did you do that?
Did Yeonjun somehow develop your ability to heal?
Has he always had it?

Yeonjun notices your mind go blank, unable to formulate a coherent sentence.

He explains the soulmate situation to the doctor, who then resumes to check out your other injuries.

All were healed.

"I'll sign your release forms and you should be good to go!" You thank the nurse as he exits the room.

"Now you have two powers! No fair!" You teasingly pout and punch Yeonjun's arm.

"Yah~ we don't know if that was me."

Before you could retaliate, a figure shows up at the door.

"Hello Manager-nim."

+x+

"How long has he been out for?" Manager Singyu asks the doctor as you and Yeonjun stand by Beomgyu's bed.

"Just a few minutes. We gave him some medications to ease the pain and prep him for surgery."

You shudder as your mind goes back to the view of Beomgyu after the crash.
His tired eyes and bruised cheek, blood stained your palm.

Yeonjun watches you as your heart aches, eyes staring intently at Beomgyu.

He's obviously worried about Beomgyu, but also about you. Somehow he wishes he could use your bond's healing power on him.

The more you thought, the worse your anxiety became. Yeonjun could sense your upcoming breakdown and escorted you out of the room.

+x+

After spending some time discussing with the doctor, Manager Singyu insists that you all return to the company.

Yeonjun holds your hand for the entirety of the trip, bringing a sense of calm in your active mind.

He hummed songs for you and pointed at the "fancy architecture" until you reached the company building.

+x+

"Y/N, management asked to have a meeting with us." Namjoon finds you in the lounge as the other Bangtan boys walk through.

Yeonjun and the rest of TXT were sent to begin recording for their new album so that when Beomgyu recovered, they could be comeback ASAP.

The uneasy feeling in your stomach only grew as you headed up the elevator with Namjoon.

+x+

"We contacted your parents and decided it would be best if you went back to the US immediately."

"What?!" Your hand slams down onto the arms of the chair. "Why did you contact them?"

"Ms. Choi, you were just in a car accident, and were supposed to move back in three days."

"You're also still a minor by Korean standards." Namjoon softly adds.

"I-I still have business to attend to here, the contract hasn't even been finalized."

"A contract has been drafted, but it's not exactly what was originally planned."

originally planned?

"With all due respect I feel as if I should stay for one more day at least, to discuss this contract." Your voice shakes, trying to reason with them.

"We can email you the details. We've already purchased your plane ticket for tonight."

"Tonight? Why do you want me gone so badly?"

The manager and CEO both hesitate, shifting their eyes to avoid your gaze.
You look towards Namjoon, a habit you grew whenever these situations would occur.

"Just tell her." He speaks up.

The CEO sighed, "A media site got hold of some pictures of you and Yeonjun together at the scene of the accident,"

The manager quickly taps on the tablet he held under his arm, sliding the device in your direction.

Although Yeonjun had a mask and hat on, the pictures displayed his eyes and build perfectly. From when he hugged you, to him by Beomgyu's side.

The media could easily put two and two together and finally release a scandal about TXT.

"Some fans already know what you look like and who you are, as you were quite popular at JYPE.
We managed to remove the photos before they were released. But for your safety and his, we suggest you stay out of sight for the time being."