21

Nope, Jennie wasn't even close to being affronted by her bestie who just took her bear away on a brief date, or so she thought it was.

She actually knew her dearest friend was trying to push her, making her admit that pride does not come before love. But of course, she didn't know about their plan.

Yet, there she was trying her best to mask and evade everything just because she felt pity for her own dignity.

To be short, Jennie regretted it. How much longer can she stay selfish? She loathed at way of thought.

Lisa doesn't deserve this, she never does.

"I get it, okay!" Jennie immediately spill those words right after she confronted them, leaving the mobile cactus behind and throwing away her disguise so Lisa would detached herself from Chaeyoung.

"Oh! It's Jennie!"

"Mother of cactuses, finally!" Chaeyoung breathe inaudibly, she then signals Lisa to go her, which the latter abide without a doubt.

For a moment, Jennie had forgot what she was about to say as if everything was thrown out of the window when Lisa interwinded their fingers while spawning a bright grin.

"Let's go home..."

Home.

Lisa's heart tingles at the word, she turns to Chaeyoung and the latter gave her a nod, reminding her what she was told during their short event together, Lisa responded back with a nod and tightens her hold.

"Yeah.. let's go home."

To say that Lisa's nervous would be an understatement, the bear is shaking like a leaf, at least from the inside.

As from the outside, she's still sporting that huge grin, which is nowhere from being awkward to Jennie.

It would be a lie if she says that she hasn't thought about the so-called lessons she got through Chaeyoung.

They haven't spoken a word since the left the park, or it's just that both of them didn't know what to say. It wasn't awkward though, the atmosphere was rather calming as they walk in an accustomed pace, hand in hand.

A perfect theme for a couple, to be exact.

Lisa's heart palpitates as they reached the Kim's. She walks in after Jennie had unlocked the door and waited for her to finish locking back the door.

Make your move, Lili! Jennie's about to finish locking, ask her out, ask her out come on!- Lisa's breathing suddenly becomes uneven, it started becoming audible.

However, before Lisa could even utter a word when Jennie turns around, the latter swiftly launches forward and hugs her, wrapping her arms tight around Lisa's waist and burying her face in her chest.

"J-Jennie?" Lisa was startled, not that she was complaining, she had been too emerged in her own thoughts that she didn't even realise that Jennie was out of it from earlier.

The bear then slides her arms, hugging Jennie back loosely when she didn't respond at all, they stayed like that for a while.

"Jennie, are you okay?" Lisa whispers in which Jennie shakes her head in respond, causing a slight vibrate on her chest.

"What's wro-" Jennie suddenly cuts her by latching her lips against Lisa's. She's once against caught by surprise when Jennie glides her arms up, circling them around the latter's neck, pulling her closer as she deepened the contact.

Lisa was probably still in dazed that Jennie started whining between the kiss when she didn't reciprocate immediately as she wanted. She, in fact, isn't type to initiate this sort of gesture that Lisa was caught off guard.