Chapter 32 Hostile Demon Maid

Time: 11:09 PM

Location: Celestia's Home

Status: Still Drunk

This City was Under Attack by invasive monsters, fewer adventurers and knights taking action along with my friends, however im still in the house, still drunk and conscious.

Kayden: *burp* where is everybody?

Meanwhile outside her home.

Celestia: Icicle Lance!

Celestia Summon's her magical weapon and stabs every Demons, they have wings and a size of a human and also have one horn.

Akia Kill the lesser demon behind Celestia.

Celestia: Thanks!

Rad: there keep coming!

More hordes of small demons and monsters heading straight at us. Sylvia instantly cause a Earth wall, surrounding all hordes of small demons, Celestia Cast Ice Magic Blizzard inside of it but cost alot of mana, Then after freezing all demons inside of it, Sylvia release the frozen demons and Rad Bash them all and Akia Slicing frozen demons.

Elysia: is everyone okay?

Rad: *pant* yeah.. somehow.

Celestia: what could this cause of monster invasion?

Elysia sense something towards the center of the city. a Demonic energy.

Elysia: somethings very wrong over the center of the city.

Rad: what about Kayden?, hes still in your house right?

Celestia: Elysia, would you mind put the magic barrier on my house?

Elysia: okay.

Elysia went to Celestia's house and cast magic barrier on Celestia's House and run back.

Elysia: he'll be okay. no enemies can pass through my barrier.

Celestia: good, now everyone.

(Time Skip)

On a Center of the Town, There's a Demon Maid commanding fewer Demons around here destroying every town while there's a fallen adventurers and knights.

???: Kill Them all.

Fewer Demons got blasted instantly by some magic.

Elysia: I got them all.

Zak: man thats alot of demons we fought these days in my life.

After killing these demons, they saw a Floating Demon Battle Maid in mid air with wings.

???: tsk, more pesky humans..

Celestia: are you responsible for this destruction, demon?

???: i just simply killing these mere insects, i suppose i should introduce myself first before you all die. My name is Korivian, Im a Demon Battle Maid, i was ordered by a Demon general to kill humans and expand our territory. 

Rad: Demon general? what are you talking about?

Korivian's mischievous laugh at the humans and they have no idea there going to get ambushed by stalling them.

Korivian: hehehehehehe. Demon Lord was now resurrected.

Rad: what?!

They Heard The Demon Lord was Resurrected.

Sylvia: Impossible..

Korivian: I Believe this should ends here today. im killing you all right now, it will be a waste of time.