Chapter Seventy

Your PoV

"Oh my god! That was very tiring!" Chaeyoung unnie sighed as we started to pack up after a very long day of filming. It's the last week of filming the MV. The whole week, all we do is be in the frame, in front of the camera, and be professionals.

It was tiring, yes. But it feels refreshing for me because this is the first ever MV I filmed. I never thought it took a lot of process. We film one song multiple times, in different outfits, sequences of scenes, and others.

To be honest, we filmed the MV for five days, we still got time to relax over the two days. But sometimes, it's not enough since we have to wake up early and do transportation which is also tiring.

"And next to we do, photoshoots." Jihyo unnie said.

I slumped on the couch where Chaeyoung unnie is sitting and leaned on her.

"How are you?" She asked.

"Fine, tiring, but it was really fun," I said.

This is true, during the filming of MV, we interact with the staff which is very refreshing for me too. I've never talked to many people before. And they were all nice to us.

They ask us how the preparation was. Which will be also included in the behind scene of the making of the MV.

Along with that too, the other members are catching up with the fans. Posting selcas, doing live, and others. Sadly I can't be with them, not now, but soon.

One time, they did a live, and everyone was bringing up the photo Itzy posted on their Instagram account. Some fans do ask about me if the members met me already.

And knowing the girls already, of course, they would answer. Jeongyeon and Momo unnie started it. At first, I wonder if that was fine, but since the managers didn't stop them, maybe it was.

"You want ice cream?" Chaeyoung unnie asked.

"You're gonna treat me?" I asked back.

"How about us, Chae?" Jeongyeon unnie asked as she heard us.

Chaeyoung unnie rolled her eyes as she stood up.

"Fine, let's go."

"I will come too!" Dahyun unnie said.

The three of us left and went out of the dorm. The past few days, going out with them, people never think that I will be debuting with them, even after seeing me with them multiple times.

When I check social media, most of them think I am trying to be like Somi. Which I don't know where came from. Until I learned Somi is practically in everyone's group. Either Blackpink, Got7, or other groups.

People call her the social butterfly of Kpop. Meanwhile, here I am being seen with only Itzy, Twice, and sometimes with Straykids, but they think I want to be Somi already.

I get that people may say things that don't make sense at all, but sometimes, I am in shock by their persistence... It's kinda saddening, you know?

Even after the interaction Somi and I had, they still think that? Well, maybe Ashley is right, I am awkward around Somi. It's kinda saddening that people think I am using Somi too, that's not true.

Of course, there are fans who think differently. And saying we are friends. But if I say, we're away from being enemies or friends. We just met through my best friend, that's all.

Even after the second time of meeting each other, we barely talk much. Most of it is about the job and nothing more.

I barely see the other artists of JYPE too, because the last time we went there was the time we are practicing the choreography. But I do know some of them now as I am trying to lure myself into Kpop too.