Elijah found

Two days later....

Davina's pov

So it's been two days since Rebekah showed up and we found out Klaus had daggered Elijah and handed him over to Marcel in order to get on his good side. Kol and Rebekah have been searching for him while Klaus has either been stuck in his room sulking or out with Marcel.

Me and Hayley have just remained at the plantation since we can't go anywhere as werewolves are banned from the French quarter and the Mikaelsons want us to remain indoors where we will be safe because of vampires and witches who are still being a pain in the ass. They keep nagging Kol and Klaus about the deal which just pisses them off because they just expect everything to be dealt with as soon as possible but it takes time to plot the death of someone who apparently is or was family to the Mikaelsons so long ago.

Kol is fed up with the witches trying to threaten me and Hayley so he's trying to find a witch that he can trust to unlink us from Sophie so we won't have to deal with the witches anymore.

Me and Hayley are currently in the living room watching tv when the door slams open "Niklaus!" Rebekah yells making us both stand up and head to the hallway. "Rebekah what's going on?" I ask as Klaus emerges from his room looking annoyed as always "well the good news is I found Elijah" she says "that's great, where is he?" Hayley asks and by the smile on her face I can tell she's grown a little fond of Elijah in the very short time we've known him.

"Well that's the thing Marcel has him locked away in the attic of the church" she explains "can't you just get him from there?" Hayley asks "I could but unfortunately Elijah is being guarded by a teenage bitch" Rebekah replies making Klaus suddenly perk up as he makes his way down the stairs "well that is interesting. Who is this teenager?" he asks as Kol walks through the door "it's Sophie's niece that disappeared" Rebekah replied "Sophie knew he had something to do with her disappearance" Klaus replied "that's the thing though, apparently Monique and Marcel made a deal months ago and they had a plan to destroy the witches" Rebekah explains making us all frown. "Why?" I ask "because Monique was pissed off she found out that Jane-Anne wasn't actually her mother but Sophie was and she was even more pissed when she found out they had murdered her father when she was a child to keep him from spilling the truth" Kol spoke up taking us all by surprise.

"So Monique is Sophie's daughter?" Klaus asks "yes, Sophie got pregnant when she was 15 but didn't want to a child so she gave Monique to her sister who adopted and raised Monique" Kol explained clearing his throat before continuing as apparently there was more "Monique found out and she apparently tried to confront Sophie and Jane-Anne but they refused to confess until Monique practically forced the truth out of them. Monique wanted to get revenge on the witches because they all knew about it and swore to never tell her" he added "that's awful" Hayley says "well that bitch has Elijah" Rebekah speaks up "well we can just get her back" Klaus insists but Rebekah shakes her head.

"You can't because she's too powerful" Rebekah replies "how powerful?" Klaus asks "you know like Marcel is killing witches when they use magic?" she asks "yes" we all respond "well apparently whenever he kills a witch their powers go to Monique. She takes their powers so they won't go to the ancestors, she considers it a punishment" Rebekah explains "she can't handle all that power. She'll just end up killing herself" Kol says "Monique doesn't seem to think so. She's a right smug little bitch just like Sophie" Rebekah adds "do not worry, I will sort this out and get Elijah back" Klaus assures us as he walks out the door  "I'm coming with you because I don't trust you" Rebekah says following after him, slamming the door behind her.

Kol sighs and looks at me and Hayley "you two doing okay?" he asks "yes, we're fine" I respond while Hayley just nods. She's been awfully quiet lately which worries me. "So I have good news, I have found a witch who is able to unlink you two from Sophie" he explains "can they be trusted?" Hayley asks "he can be trusted. He owes me a favour so he is on his way and he should be here in a few days" he replies "that's good. We'll finally get those witches off our backs" I say relieved that me and Hayley won't be used as blackmail against the Mikaelsons anymore.

End of chapter

Rebekah has found Elijah and she's found out how Marcel is controlling the witches. Did you expect it to be Monique? Kol has a witch coming to unlinke Davina and Hayley from Sophie. What will happen? 

Vote and comment