Chapter 30

Jimin pov

I woke up and my head hurts so bad. I shifted my position so now I'm lying on my stomach. I hugged my pillow. My pillow? How did I end up in my room?

I sat up, this is my room. I slapped myself to see if I'm dreaming. Ouch! It's not a dream. I looked down and saw my clothes changed. I went out of my room and saw them outside.

"Good morning Jimin"Namjoon hyung greeted.

"Good morning" I said. I walked to the kitchen and saw Yoongi hyung cooking hangover soup.

"How did we get back here?" I asked.
I don't remember anything that happened.

"Jeongyeon noona called me and asked for help. You guys were wasted. I had to bring Yoongi and Namjoon hyung"Jungkook explained.

Jeongyeon came to the party? I'm trying to remember what happened.

Oh. I drank a lot with Jin hyung. I remember Rose and I saw Jeongyeon after.

"You changed my clothes?" I asked Jungkook.

"Yeah with the help of Jeongyeon noona. Yoongi hyung had to take care of Hobi hyung. Namjoon hyung had to take care of Jin hyung and Sana wasn't that drunk so he help Taehyungie hyung" he replied.

"You could have done it alone!" I yelled.

"Not my fault she wanted to help. She was blushing staring at you" he wiggled his eyebrows. I kicked his butt.

"Don't worry I'm the one who took your pants off and I made her leave" he added. That's embarrassing. She had to see me drunk. Why did I drink a lot?

Jeongyeon pov

"Dahyun was so crazy at the dance floor!" Sana laughed.

"You should never party again. We had a hard time bringing you back here" Mina stated and others agreed including me.

"What if Jeongyeon Eonnie drank there? Then they would be doomed"Tzuyu said.

"I'm pretty sure she just went there to see Jimin. When she stepped her foot on Eunha's house, she looked for him immediately" Nayeon smirked and I denied. It was the truth though. Why does she have to spill the tea?

My phone rang and I quickly picked it up. The other teased me but I didn't mind. I went to my room.

Me:Hello?
Him:Hi Jeongyeon
Me: Oh..hey Jinyoung
Him: You sound disappointed?
Me:What? No hahaha
Him:Do you want to go somewhere
tonight?
Me:I'm actually busy. I'm sorry
Him:It's okay I understand. Maybe
next time
Me:Yeah
Him: see you soon

He hanged up. I don't know why I lied about being busy. I pouted looking at my phone. Why hasn't Jimin texted or called me yet? I blushed at the thought of seeing his upper body once again.

Momo snapped me out of my thoughts by screaming my name.

"What?" I asked.

"Someone's waiting for you outside" she replied. I got curious and went outside.

I smiled when I saw him standing at our doorstep.

"Are you alright?" I asked and he nodded.

"About last night.. I'm sorry you had to bring us home" he apologized.

"It's fine" I assured.

"Also thank you for having to bear with us. I also heard you helped me change my clothes so I also thank you for that"he said and smirked when he mentioned about helping him change.
Aissh. I told Jungkook not to tell him that.

"No problem"I smiled. He scratched the back of his neck and took a deep breathe.

"I bought tickets for the amusement park"he stated.

"Are you asking me to go with you?" I asked and smiled.

"No. I was wondering if you have Rose's number so that I could invite her" he joked. I glared at him and crossed my arms.

"Hmp fine then. You probably enjoyed that kiss"I rolled my eyes. He started to laugh.

"I didn't! I don't like it and I was kidding okay? Wait.. Are you jealous?"he smirked.

"Of course not"I scoffed and avoided his eyes. He just laughed at me.

"Do you know what you did to my nose?"I asked. He pouted, trying to remember. He remembered Rose kissing him but not when he pecked my nose. Hmp.

"Did I pinch you?"he asked. I rolled my eyes again. He doesn't remember.

I was about to go inside again but he grabbed my hand, making me face him. His face were inches away from mine.

"Do you want me to do what I did to your nose again last night? But this time on the lips?"he smirked and leaned closer. I gulped.

"Y-yah! I just wanted to know if you remembered"I pouted and hit his chest.

"It's fun to tease you"he laughed.

"Is it okay now?"he asked, pointing at my nose. I nodded.

"What happened to your nose anyway?"

"It's a long story"I replied.

"So do you wanna come with me?"he asked and I nodded. He smiled brightly after my response.

"Meet me later at the ice cream shop. 5pm"he said and walked away. I need to wear something good. This is like a date.

~timeskip~

(A/N:Just imagine that's her outfit)

I kept looking at the mirror to see if I look good. I also applied a little bit of makeup and tied my hair.

"You look great already don't worry about it"Momo stated.

"You sure?" I asked. I'm still not satisfied with what I look.

"Yeah. Who are you going to meet anyway?" she asked. I didn't tell them I'm going to the amusement park with Jimin. They'll tease me again.

"Someone"I replied and grabbed my bag. I looked at our clock and it's quarter to 5pm. I should go now. I went outside our room.

"How do I look?"as soon as I asked they stared at me. Scanning me from head to toe. Dahyun pulled up a thumbs up.

"You look amazing"Nayeon eonnie complimented and the others said the same.

"Where are you going?" Tzuyu asked.

"Somewhere"

A/N:
Hi guyssss. Thank you so much this reached 3k reads😭❤️ I really did not expect it because I don't think this is good enough but thanks for the support!
I'm not sure when I'll update next but I hope you stay tune~
Don't forget to vote!
Stay safe, love you all❤️❤️