CHAPTER 91

Recap - Two little munchkins step into this world to make Everyone happy around them. " MANAN and MANNAT MALHOTRA "

..................................................................

It's been a year since the arrival of those little munchkins. Many things have changed. Manan cherishing their parenthood to the maximum. Manik never misses a chance to be with his kids. Even though he attend office and his meeting acc to schedule, he always spend his free time with them.  This is a beautiful period of life in anyone.

Our little munchkins are fond of their dada more than mumma. They always search for him when he is not around. Yeah,  not to forget their mamu's and mami's , for them they are their parents like manan.

manan is more close to jeevika and similarly Mannat is the gudiya of her Arya and Abhi mamu...

Life was smooth till the 3rd month of  babies.

No one expected this silence  is the fore sign of a thunder storm that strike this beautiful and lovable family.

God alwys punishes the most shattered soul again and again and this time, it's the biggest one which he done to the lovely and strg couple.

Nobody imagined that their family will be facing such a problem.

Flashback

Before 9 months,  as I said it was manan and Mannat third month. Everyone are at home except mukbhi.

Abhi and mukthi were returning from her home town. Her so-called parents have called her to get a signature on their ancestral property. She was just a toy to parents like them. They give her everything but never took  care of her and didn't gave a damn to her feeling.

Mukthi was crying remembering how her parents treated her like she didn't exist. They just call her for signing,  apart from that they din speak a word to her.  If abhi was not with her, God knows what will be her condition..

Her tears are unstoppable and Abhi was looking at her helpless.  He was trying to console her but all went in vain.  Looking at her condition,  he couldnt stop himself from calling manik.

Manik picked up the call and Abhi explained his situation and how Mukthi is.

Abhi made mukthi to talk to manik and Manik was consoling her saying sweet things. She understood that she is wasting her tears for ppl who doesn't know the value of her . She knows they r not her family , her family is waiting for her.. Her parents are there. Her brothers and sisters are there.. Not to forget her little ladoos ,who always shine for her. 

Mukthi requested Manik to show the kids and he did... They started smiling looking at her,  suddenly boommmmm. They met with an accident. Their car was crashed by truck.

None of them understood wat happened a minute ago. The kids started crying listening the loud sound and this broke everyone's trance.

Raman ,Raj immediately called the commissioner and traced their location. They were shifted to City hospital and their treatment started. 

All the ladies were crying and boys were no less. They are emotionally devasted. Kids were also crying. 

Nandhu's  condition was miserable. She couldn't figure out anything at that time. she failed to be strg and one person held her hand and supported her. 

It was Jee. She was like a mother to nandhu and she proved that at many times. She took care of her during her pregnancy and now she proved that by standing as a pillar to her. 

She took care of the kids even in this condition and also made nandhu have her food for her strength. She was praying to God to pass this as a bad dream,  a worst nightmare.  She don't want her sister and brother to suffer like this.