Chapter 18

I stayed up all night and it was finally morning but I had no motivation to do anything I felt Xander stir a bit next to me before I heard is soft voice speak.

"Morning babygirl" he kissed my cheek and hugged me close "did you get any sleep?"

I shook my head whilst staring at the ceiling he sighed and propped himself up slightly so he could look down at my face. He stared at me for a moment before bending down to kiss my forehead "evreythings gonna be fine I promise" he said.

He got up and went to take a shower then came out with his underwear whilst drying his hair with a towel and went to his droors and changed into a pair of grey knee length cotton shorts and and back jumper.

He came over and handed me some clothes "You can use my shower there's a towel on the side I nodded and he helped me stand up and I slowly made my way to the shower room I took a long shower then changed into a pain of Xanders black joggers and a black jumper with some socks I dried my hair with a towel so now it was just damp then I went back to Xanders room to see him sprawled out on the bed.

"You coming down for breakfast?" He asked as he got of the bed.

I nodded my head as he held my hand and we began to walk down the hall until my phone started ringing and we stopped I looked to see it was Zoey so I answered since I had a few missed calls and wanted to make sure she was okay.

"Hey Zoe are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm fine I just wanted to see how the party was last night did you have a good time I know you don't really like party's" she asked.

"Yeah the party was fine but I gotta go my brothers are waiting" I lied.

"Okay good well I'll talk to you later bye" she said.

"Bye" I replied and hung up.

"You okay" Xander asked.

"Yeah fine" I said but then he pulled me close and gave men's warm hug.

He pulled away and kissed my temple "come on let's get you some food."

We entered the kitchen and took are seats nobody asked me questions which I was thankful for. I didn't manage to eat much but they didn't try and get me to eat anymore.

I left the table without saying a word and went back to Xanders room and stayed there the whole day, my brothers left me alone apart from occasionally checking up on me but they knew I wanted to be alone.

I spent the next couple of days in Xanders room it was break so we didn't have school for a while which I was glad about, I didn't eat much I didn't sleep at all I just had no motivation I could tell my brothers were extremely concerned.

Xander came in the room and kneeled next to the bed where I was layed on my side, I had been borrowing Xanders clothes I preferred to wear his because I could smell his colon on them and it made me feel safe. Today I wore a pair of my black leggings and Xanders burgandy hoodless jumper.

"Hey do you wanna come down and watch a movie?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Please, it might get your mind of things" he spoke softly.

I thought about it and I did really need a distraction so I nodded and got off the bed.

We went to the living room and all my brothers were there choosing a movie I sat next to Xander and put me feet up on the couch he wrapped an arm around me and let my snuggl to his side.