3

Jimin raced his way into the university .

Did he just met his mates and actually heard their voices. He was so happy his wolf was purring uncontrollably.

People were staring at him, cooing silently at his cute eye smile. He was looking just so precious moreover no-one had ever seen him smiling, so it was a new thing.

He sat at the last bench like always, waiting for the day to roll by. Nothing interesting took place the whole day.

During the last period there dean came into the classroom,

"Good evening class, as you all know that there is an yearly compulsory internship for the students of this course, so we will be holding an interview for it tomorrow. You are lucky that this year a multinational company like Min enterprise will also be taking interns but only a few, do your best Good luck "

As soon as the Dean walk out of the class the whole class erupted into loud murmurs about how they need to dress up nicely as getting internship into Min enterprise is once in a lifetime opportunity.

This made Jimin self conscious, if he will never have a mate. He needs to get a good job to at least provide for himself. He needs to bag himself an internship in the best company, it will be beneficial for his future.

As soon as the classes ended, he went to the nearest mall to look for a decent new dress shirt and pants for the interview.

He selected a few shirt but nothing seems to fit well. At the same time his nose seem to be filled by intoxicating scent.

Just behind him were his mates, is he really lucky or really out of luck to see his mate twice a day.

"why don't you try this " said the alpha passing him a white dress shirt and black dress pants.

He took it shyly. He is not even gonna try it, he will take it and buy it and wear it. It is first thing by his mate.

"btw my name my name is Yoongi, and he is my mate Hoseok" Yoongi introduced himself.

Jimin's wolf purred in delight at least he knows his mates name now.

" my name is Jimin " Jimin muttered being in presence of his mates had made him really shy.

"go try it " Hoseok said excitedly

"it's not required, I really like it and size is just what I wear" Jimin tried to avoid removing his clothes. He wore a very little scent blockers and it must have weakened by now.

He walked to the billing area quickly about to get the clothes billed when he is stopped by a soft but stern voice.

"let us" said Yoongi.

He just shyly stood still beside them, letting them pay for his clothes, as soon as Yoongi paid for the clothes and handed him the shopping bag. They were approached by a worker there.

He was a beta, who bowed toward the alphas completely ignoring Jimin's existence.

"it's a pleasure to have you here Mr. Min and Jung. I would love to assist you if required. " he said in sickly sweet voice.

Yoongi and Hoseok have not mated yet so they usually face such flirting.

So they were not shocked by the flirting, however this did not sit well with Jimin. The omega want to rip the throat of the nasty beta for trying to flirt with his alphas.

A growl ripped of from his throat taking the alphas and beta by surprise.

His eyes were blue and his scent seem to seep it's way out of the already less then required and weakened scent blockers.

Enchanting the alphas whoose wolf growled in sync.

Mate.

As soon as Jimin realized what happened he controlled himself, running out of the store.

Leaving still dazed and confused alphas behind.