Part 11

All of them left the room leaving arnav and khushi. After sometime arnav told khushi : khushi main neechey jaake breakfast leke aata hoon..tum yehi rehena. (khushi I am going down to bring breakfast..you stay here).Saying this he goes downstairs.

The entire family was at the breakfast table. Arnav to anjali: di main khushi ka aur mera breakfast upar leke jaata hoon.(di I'l take mine and khushi's breakfast upstairs)

Anjali: (smiling naughtily): zarur chhotey. Waise nani chhotey kitne badal gaye hai na..varna chhotey aur office na jaye..never (sure..by the way nani he has changed a lot..otherwise he and taking a day off ..never)

Arnav: di please ..aap to khushi ko janti hai na woh kisike baat nehi sunegi..bilkul pagal hai woh (di..you know khushi..she won't listen to anybody..she is crazy)

Anjali (teasingly): lekin chhotey tumne to holi ke din kuch aur hi kaha tha (but you said something else on holi day)

Arnav (is a bit nervous now): what?

Anjali: ki woh paagal hai par bohot cute hai (that she is crazy but very cute)

Everyone starts laughing and arnav gets embarrassed. He quickly takes the food and says: di main kamrey mein jaa raha hoon. (di I am going to the room)

Anjali calls out after him giggling: haan haan chhotey yaad aaya...she is beautiful.. (yes..i just recalled..she is beautiful)

Arnav could hardly suppress a smile.

Arnav walks into the room and is shocked to see khushi standing in middle of the room and is about to faint. He puts down the tray in his hand , rushes to her side and shouts: KHUSHII !!

He makes her lie down and sprinkles some water on her face. Khushi regains consciousness. Arnav still panic stricken asks holding her face: khushi..khushi tum theek ho?(khushi..are you alright?). He makes her sit and make her drink some water..again says: khushi are you all right?

Khushi nods her head and says: yes

Arnav gets extremely angry and says with a gritted teeth: khushi maine kaha tha na bed se na uthne ke liye..then why... damn it kuch ho jata to..agar main time pe room mein nehi aata..tumhe ek baat samajh mein nehi aati..har baat pe bachpana...and he keeps on shouting at her. (khushi I told you not to get out of bed..then why..what if something happened to you..if I didn't come to the room on time..why don't understand things at once..why do u have to be so childish always)

Suddenly arnav looks at khushi and sees silent tears falling from her eyes. He comes back to his senses and realizes that he had overreacted. Khushi was not looking at him, she had her head hung down with tears rolling down her eyes.

Arnav's heart wrenched seeing her like that. He moved closer and tried to lift up her face. She first moved his hands away. He moved even closer and this time lifted up her face and wiped her tears saying: i..i am sorry khushi..mujhe aise react karna nehi chahiye tha...but I was very scared..tumhe pata hai na I can't see you in pain...I am so sorry and he hugs her tightly. (i..i am sorry khushi..i shouldn't have reacted like thus...but I was very scared..you know I can't see you in pain...I am sorry).

Khushi starts crying hugging him. He kept on stroking her hair and says: khushi ..please don't cry..khushi stop..stop now.

Then he said: waise tum rotey huye bilkul bhi achhi nehi lagti..tum to bas mujhse lartey huye achhi lagti ho (repeating her dialogue to him). (by the way you don't look nice when you are crying..you only look good while fighting with me)

She smiled at this and hit him lightly on his chest and they broke the hug with a smile. Arnav fed her.

Khushi suddenly said: arnavji..humey shyaamji ko dhoondna hoga...unke paas aapke sign kiye huye kagzaat hai.(arnavji..we need search for shyaam..he has those papers signed by you)

Arnav: khushi maine police commissioner se baat karli and they are already searching for him and you don't worry about the papers..woh uska kuch nehi kar payega because waha pe maine asli sign nehi ki (khushi I have spoken to the police commissioner , they are already searching for him and don't worry about the papers..he can't do anything with those...they do not have my actual signature)

Khushi: kya? Matlab...matlab..aap jaantey they? (what?? That means..you knew?)

Arnav: us din jab tum mujhse papers sign karwane ke liye aayi thi tabhi maine woh papers dekh liye they...lekin I didn't react because mujhe shyaam ka asli rup dekhna tha..isiliye maine waha pe galat signatures kiye...lekin tab mujhe laga tha ka ki tum bhi...(he stops realizing his mistake and the guilt feeling takes over again)

(when you came to get the papers signed by me ...I had already read them..but I didn't react because I wanted to see the true face of shyaam..that's why I did a wrong signature..but then I had thought even you..)

Khushi understood his feelings and held his hands assuring him that she was with him, and he need not feel guilty about anything.

Till Death Do Us Partजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें