🔞🔞wedding night-(m)

🔞This chap contains smut.also this is will be the first time im writing smut.so it wont be good.🔞jk-tae go and take a bath.

tae-ok.

he hear the bathroom door closed.he looked at the beautiful view infront of him which was a beautiful beach.after few minutes he hear the bathroom door opened and closed again.he knew taehyung came out.he suddenly felt nervous.then he felt a pair of hands wrapping around his waist.he flinched.

tae-baby i really like ur outfit.

jk-thanks tae.

tae-do u like the view baby?

jk-i love it tae!!!the wind is so relaxing.

jungkook gasped when he felt taehyung licking his neck.

jk-t-tae.

taehyung hummed and turned jungkook around so now jungkook is now facing him blushing.taehyung pulled jungkook closer by his waist and kissed him.jungkook kissed him back.suddenly the kiss became heated.taehyung bit jungkook's bottom lip and jungkook opened his mouth.after making out for for a minute taehyung picked jungkook who squeak and held on to his husband.taehyung went to bed and lay jungkook on the bed and hovered on top of him without breaking the kiss.taehyung broke the kiss wanting oxygen.both panted heavily.taehyung smiled at his baby and brushed his hair.

tae-baby?do u want this?if u dont want i can stop.

jk-i-i want this tae.plz dont stop.

tae-if u feel uncomfortable plz tell me ok?

jungkook nodded.taehyung attacked his neck sucking it while jungkook moaned.those moans felt like music to taehyung's ears.taehyung's hand went inside jungkook shirt and roamed around his unpper body.taehyung turned on as jungkook moaned again.taehyung pulled jungkook's shirt and stared at jungkook.jungkook blushed.

tae-u are so beautiful my baby.

jungkook blushed more and covered his face by his hands.taehyung chuckled.

tae-dont cover ur beautiful face bun.dont be shy.

jungkook uncovered his face and looked at taehyung.taehyung started to make marks on jungkook.jungkook moaned in pleasure.older sucked jungkook's nipples and jungkook moaned loudly.

tae-sensive much baby.

Taehyung took of his shirt.jungkook stared at his husband's body with mouth opened blushing a little.taehyung smirked.

Tae-im all urs baby boy.

Jk-h-hyungie!u are making me shy more.p-plz hurry!!

Taehyung chuckled and lookee at jungkook's shorts.

Tae-may i baby?

Jungkook blushed and nodded.taehyung pulled the shorts and throw it away.he licked his lips staring at the other's milky thighs.he roamed his hands on his wife's thighs.jungkook moaned at the feeling.with that taehyung bend down and started leaving love bites on jungkook's thighs.jungkook grabbed the bed sheets and moaned.taehyung lift his head then click.he realized now what his beautiful baby is wearing.A panty.

tae-woah baby u look sexy in panties.

jungkook blushed and bit his lips when taehyung slowly pulled the panty off.jungkook immediately cover his parts with his hands shyly.taehyung chuckled.

tae-dont be shy baby.i won't judge.u are always beautiful for me.

jungkook nodded and uncovered with a red face.taehyung opened jungkook's legs.

Tae-so beautiful baby.

Taehyung coated some lube on his fingers.

Tae-this might hurt ok baby?im gonna prepare u.

Jungkook nodded but whimperd when he felt taehyung's finger inside him.

Tae-are u uncomfortable baby?

Jk-n-no t-tae.d-dont s-top.

Taehyung nodded and add another finger jungkook shut his eyes and bit his lips.soon he moaned when older started scissoring.

Jk-m-mmmh t-taee feels good.

Taehyung pecked jungkook lips.after preparing jungkook he pulled out his fingers making jungkook whine.taehyung pulled down his shorts along with boxer.jungkook's eyes widened seeing older's member.he turned red and taehyung smirked.he went to jungkook and sat between his legs.he put condom on his member and coated lube on it.of course he is using condom becuz jungkook is still a student.he wont get pregnant but still they have to be careful.jungkook gulped.

Tae-dont be scared ok baby?im here with u.just tell me if u want me stop ok?

Jungkook nodded.taehyung smiled and pecked jungkook's forehead.he alinged his member between jungkook and looked back at jungkook.

Tae-this might hurt at first but will turn into pleasure after baby.

Jungkook smiled.taehyung groaned entering slowly not wanting to hurt jungkook.he kissed jungkook to reduce the pain.tears came from jungkook's eyes.he held taehyung tight becauz of the feeling that tearing him apart.he cried in pain.soon he adjust and tapped taehyung's shoulder signaling him to move.taehyung started moving slowly and broke the kiss.jungkook moaned squeezing the older's hands.

Jk-t-tae-ah-omg-it h-hurts-ahh.

Taehyung kissed jungkook's tears .

Tae-it will turn to pleasure soon baby.

As taehyung said jugkook started feeling pleasure.he moaned.

Jk-f-faster hyungie!!

Taehyung nodded and started moving fast.jungkook moaned loudly with pleasure.glad that no one is in the house.

Tae-do u feel-fuck good baby?

Jungkook nodded.taehyung thrusted fastly groaning.jungkook let out high pitched moans scratching taehyung's back with his nails.soon jungkook felt an odd feeling.

Jk-h-hyung i-im g-

Tae-me too b-baby-fuck-feels good.

Both of them came at the same time moaning loudly.taehyung pulled out collapsing on the bed besides the younger who is about to pass out.taehyung pulled jungkook closer and pecked his forehead.

Tae-love u so much my baby bunny.my wifey.

Jungkook smiled weakly.

Jk-i-i love u too my h-hubby.

With that both of them passed out.

H-hi guys?its author.so here is a smut chapter.sorry if it was um not good.and sorry for not updating.i wrote a little before so thats why i updated.im still recovering.i will try to update.give me time.bye