Chapter 78: Rescue Mission

"Are you sure you'll be ok with the twins?" Aria asks Misako

"Of course" Misako reassured her "I babysat you and Lloyd when you were babies"

"If you say so" Aria sighed "take care"

"you as well" Misako smiled "good luck finding the ninja"

Nya walked out "ready to go?"

"yep" Aria answered

The two girls said their goodbyes and set off.

"So what do you suppose our husbands and the ninja got themselves stuck in?" Aria asks

"something stupid" Nya replies

They arrive at Jamanakai village and begin asking questions. They get the same answers from about everyone. The ninja arrived and began their investigation, then one night a month ago they disappeared.

"Well their's only one way to find the ninja" Aria said

"stakeout?" Nya questioned

Aria nodded "It's time to meet these creatures of the night"

-

At night all the villagers were shut inside their houses. Nobody was outside but the two ninja, they walked around the village together looking and listening for anything suspicious. Their was a eerie feeling in the air.

"They're near" Aria says

"How do you know?" Nya asks

Aria looked around "I just know" Aria turned to Nya but she was gone "damn it"

She felt a hand grab her, she quickly turned and sent a shock into their chest sending them into the wall. She saw the figure's eyes open and they were glowing red.

"I'm not surprised" Aria stands straight and places her hands on her hips "vampires"

"Empress" the vampire said surprised "hm... drinking the blood of the empress will give me a lot power" the vampire said standing up

Aria got in a fighting stance but before the vampire could touch her, a gun shot went off and the vampire disappeared into dust. Aria turned and looked where the gun shot went off.

"I'm surprised you came out here yourself" a voice said

"you sound like..." Aria relaxed

The person came out of the shadows and Aria looked shocked.

He smiled "Hello, little sister"