Part - 1

NOT EDITED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A small studio apartment.........

We can find a young girl curled up into a ball and Sleeping on the bed

It's a bright day for her.

Sound starts booming in her ears. It's an alarm. She gets up from the bed and starts to get ready.

Finally, after so many days her father is coming back home. She is jumping like a kid in excitement.

Their family is a small and lovely family which consists of only her father and herself.

Her mother died while giving birth to her from then on wards it's only her father who fulfilled his father as well as mother role for her.

When she was born, she was the most hate full person on this earth.

Everyone started to blame her stars and her for eating her mother.

And the most painful thing is that even her father started to blame but to relief her bua (father's sister) started to take care of her.

Her father didn't even see her face for starting few months.

His sister had enough of his tantrums. One fine day she bursts out on him. She tells him that what he is been doing is completely wrong and also that he is blaming the wrong person for the mistake that she didn't commit. Also, that the little one is also suffering a lot without a mother already and now even her father is alive but she is living a life of an orphan. And also scolds him that his wife wouldn't be at peace seeing her child suffering.

That caught his attention. From then onwards he started to change.

Till then he didn't even care to look at his daughter. But from that day everything changed.

Finally, she was able to put some sense into him.

Now, his daughter is 4 months baby without a name or any love and care from her own father.

In these 4 months their life changed to worst.

The father lost his job and spent his money and time in drinking. He completely drowned himself in alcohol.

Now he is penniless and also jobless. Then on wards new tension started for him.

How is he going to bring up his daughter. Her education, her needs, how was he going to feed her. So many thoughts were running in his mind.

But first thing is first..... finally, he sees his daughter but to his surprise his daughter is xerox copy of his wife. All of her features are exactly like his wife except for the eyes. His daughter got his eyes.

He fell in love with his daughter. He was an idiot for not taking care of his daughter till now.

But with determination he fixed his mind on one thing that to bring up his daughter well and strong.

From that day on wards he didn't touch alcohol again.

He did different different kinds of jobs to feed her 3 meals.

(Inspired from this video)

In 5th month he finally named her as REESHA.

But still he doesn't have a stable job to do. He did all kinds of jobs like labor work, cleaning and what not.

Even Though he doesn't have a proper job he was successful in fulfilling all his daughter's wishes.

Reesha is a cute, kind, caring, bubbly, easy going and fun loving girl. She never complained about anything to her father. She is happy with what she had. Coming to her studies she is a topper. She completed her masters with a gold medal.

From her 10th grade onwards she got scholarships and completed her education.

Almost all of her education, she studied on scholarships.

Now she is in a good position in her company.

At present she is waiting for her father to come home as He went to visit his sister for few days.

-Peppermint_Kisses27