Green latern daugther - betrayal

You had been finally assigned a partner that you will be going on a portal with and you had soon started forming a friendship, with your new partner who was named sora and he was from one of the many planets about of the green Lantern core.

Y/n " told you it will be nice day to go out on portal"

Sora " sure you did"

Y/n " what with you most of the times you are up for portal and see what trouble we, can get into"

Sora " it's nothing my mind has been focused on something" You looked at with worried expression I wanted to ask him more about what was on his mind but I knew it was not for the best. We soon came across this planet and it seemed like there was a call from help coming, from there so the both of you decided to check it out.

Y/n " wow this planet so something special but ain't lest we can breath the air"

Sora " sure whatever"

Y/n " hey are you sure you are okay...." before you could say anything sora sued his green Lantern right against you, and start hitting you with some green rays while you just looked at him.

Y/n " sora what are you doing we are friends"

Sora " you were wrong my dear old friend .... you see I have seen a new light which is the yellow lantern core " before you could do anything sora had tossed away his green lantern ring, and soon placed on a yellow lantern ring.

Sora " now the allow thing I have to do is kill the beloved daughter of Hal Jordan from earth" you soon get into a fight with my former green lantern friend, you didn't want to kill your friend but to seemed like he was fine killing you.

Sora " just hood still so I can kill you"

Y/n " not happing sora I won't let you or anyone else kill me" sora soon uses his ring to break your leg and toss you into the ground hard, when you think it was over for you. Soon three green rays show up and you looked to see your father, uncle john and another green lantern. They are able to knock sora out cold and you father and uncle rush to your side to check up on you.

Hal " hey are you hurt badly"

Y/n " I think he might of broken my leg but hey I not the first time I have broken my leg"

John " we had heard the news about sora and before we could get him the both of you left for portal ... we are so sorry"

Y/n " it okay uncle john right now I just want to go home" your father soon picks you up and heads back to earth with you and your uncle, later on your both found out your leg was not that badly broken it was just a sprain but you still felt hurt my your best friends betrayal and how he was willing to kill you.