Seemed

I walk into the office building to see a shining Soobin, the guy at the front desk.

"Good morning (Y/N)" he says gleefully.
"Morning, you look extra happy today" I say with a smile.
"Yip" he chirps.
"I better get going but text me the details for Saturday" I say as I enter the elevator.
"Yeah" he says as the doors close.

I eventually get to my office, greeting the people already there. I immediately get started for work so that I could head to the venue early in the day.

I don't notice the time slipping by until I finished all the extra details. It was the perfect time to check out the venue so I call the venue to announce that we were coming. Neither Namjoon nor Yoongi didn't tell me who was coming. I didn't see Namjoon at all so I head to Yoongi's office.

I knock on his door and hear a muffled "come in". I enter his office to see him sitting by his desk.

"Hey, so you coming with me or...?" I ask and he starts piling a few papers.
"Yes" he simply answers.
"Great" I say.

"I'll drive" he simply says as he stuffs things into a bag. It seems he's quite hasty. He probably wants to get it over and done with.

"Ok, I'll meet you there" I say. He looks at me with a hint of confusion.
"No, I meant I will drive US" he says clearly.
"That's kind of you but I can walk. I anyways need the fresh air" I say with a slight smile.

"Then I'll go with you" he says.
"Sure" I say with a shrug. I could admit that he seriously needed the sunlight.

"Let's go now" he says hastily as he chased me out of his office and locked the door. He really doesn't have to be in such a rush but I agree nevertheless.

We head out the building and for some reason, people were starring at us. They were probably staring at Yoongi. He is quite the looker after all. Too bad his face is constantly in a scowl around me.

We walk down the streets in silence. I don't try to make conversation as I look around the lively city. A lot of people were moving up and down the streets. I notice that Yoongi looks a little uncomfortable and a bit tired. I tried getting him out of the crowd subtly.

"Do you mind if we walk through the park? There's a lot more shade there" I ask.
"Sure" he says with underlying eagerness.

We head through the first gate of the park that we spot. The park is connected to most of the city so we could easily change our route to get to the venue.

The park was a lot less noisy than the city. One could hear the chirps of birds through the rustling of leaves. It seemed like Yoongi was a lot more comfortable. I see a coffee stand up ahead.

"How bout a coffee?" I ask.
"Sounds good" he says with a slight smile as we head to the coffee stand. Seems like someone likes their coffee.

"An iced-coffee and..." I say as I turn to Yoongi.
"Espresso" he says.
"Go sit, I'm sure you're tired. I'll bring your drink" I say. He nods and heads to the closest bench.

I turn to the owner to watch her magic.
"So...is that your boyfriend?" the young lady asks, still not facing me.

"No, co-workers" I simply say.
"Well then, you don't mind giving me his number, would you?" She asks with a wide smile as she places both drinks in front of me. I hand her the money.

"You can ask him if you want" I say.
"No way! He's way too intimidating and way too hot for me. Help a girl out" she begs me. She stares off to Yoongi with dreamy eyes.

"There's no harm in asking. And besides, I don't even have his number" I say then grab our drinks.
"You're lying" she says.
"Believe whatever you want" I say as I head to his direction with our drinks.