»8«

━━━━━━━━━━━

Have you ever wanted to cry but no tears comes out and you just stare blankly at the space as your heart breaks into pieces

━━━━━━━━━━━

Y/n's POV

"Tic? Good kid? Chaeyoung?" I mumbled as i opened the file before handscanning.

»|«

»Patient 08«

Name: Son Chaeyoung

Age: 22

Reason/s: School admitted her for manslaughter.

Illness/Disorders:
»Dependant Personality Disorder
»Separation Anxiety
»Tourette Syndrome
»ADHD

Info: Before admitted, She was often bullied for her syndrome which is Tourette Syndrome, When she was still a kid her parents sent her to her grandmother and she have always thought that her parents threw her away and her grandmother was always going outside leaving her home alone resulting to her Separation Anxiety and DPD, One day at school she was bullied nonstop by three girls causing her to rage, She banged the 1st kid's head on the wall, Stabbed the 2nd kid's eye with a ballpen and dragged the 3rd kid to the roof and pushed her down.

Warning: Do not provoke/bully the Patient for her syndrome.

»|«

I took a deep breathe before entering the room to see a short blue haired girl playing on the bed.

"Hi!"

She flinched as she slowly looked at me causing her to freeze.

"I'm Y/n L/n, your new doctor!" I smiled making the atmosphere more positive.

"I-I'm So-Son.. Ch-Chaeyoung." She stuttered as her arm jerked and blinked rapidly.

Oh.. so this is why she was bullied, Tourette Syndrome is a condition that makes people tic, such as twitching,jerking and blinks over and over again, vocal tics are also possible such as stuttering,humming or yelling out a word or a phrase.

"I've h-heard abou- about.. ab-about you!" She exclaimed pointing at me as her finger twitched.

"Oh? Really?" I asked as she nodded before blinking rapidly.

"F-F-From.. Jeong-nii!" She exclaimed as her arm jerked.

"Oh, What did she say?" I asked.

"She s-said.. you're a b-b-brave bitch." She exclaimed as i gave her a blank expression.

"Was that a compliment or an insult?" I asked before chuckling. "So chaeyoungie! Tell me your likes,dislikes and hobbies at some sort." I said smiling afterwards.

"I l-like strawb-berry! I a-also like v-veggies.. I h-hate sweets b-b-because i g-grew up from my gra-grandma." She smiled as i chuckled. "My h-hobbies are dr-d-drawing and sketching a-and p-pu-painting." She added ending with a twitching smile.

"That's cute." I smiled as she blushed.

"T-Thank you." She looked down. "No one r-really compl-comi-compliment me.. t-that's why i get easily s-shy.. s-s-sorry.." She added her arm jerking.

"It's fine! And you're always welcome." I smiled as she was about to talk when she blinked rapidly.

"Y-You're not going t-to l-l-leave right? L-like the ot-others?" She asked as i quickly nodded.

"Even though it's very scary and very tiring at least i managed to save 9 pretty girls right?" I winked as she giggled before nodding as her hand twitched afterwards.

I glanced at my wristwatch as i sighed looking back at her with a frown on her face.

"Aight, i have to go now! It was very nice talking to you changie." I smiled.

"B-but! You said you ar-aren't l-l-leaving!" She jumped down her bed as she approached the glass wall between us.

"I'm coming back don't worry, there's only one patient left." I smiled as she shook her head.

"P-Please take m-m-me with you!" She started tearing as her hands uncontrollably twitched.

"Okay okay, stop crying now." I smiled as i handscanned opening the glass door as she quickly exited.

She ran towards me and smiled before wiping her tears.

"Now, stay close to me okay?" I asked a she quickly nodded.

We exited the room as chaeyoung walked beside me, she tripped as i fastly caught her.

"Can you walk properly? I mean--"

"It's f-fine, i just t-t-tripped! I can still w-walk p-p-properly even if i have t-ti-tics." She gave me a close eyed smile as her arm jerked.

I nodded as stood infront of the last door.

"T-That's Tz-Tzuyu!" She widened her eyes as she pointed at the door her fingers twitched rapidly. "C-Can i stay h-here outside?! P-P-Please?!" She begged as i frowned.

"No you can't changie, what if the guards see you? They will surely drag you like an animal back to your room and i don't want that!" I shook my head as she breathed heavily her fingers twitching.

"T-Take me back to m-m-my room p-p-please!" She begged as she tugged on my sleeve.

I sighed before nodding as we went back to her room locking the glass door.

"P-P-Please be careful! D-Don't get h-hurt!" She waved bye as her arms jerked, i smiled before nodding with a wave as i exited her room.