Changers Are Coming

Hey guys RockiWolf And Norabubles here bet you never though you'd see another post for this book in 2020 hehe I just wanted to let you know that we have read some of your comments on Adopted By The Alpha and we agree that there are some plot holes, and yes I know spelling and grammar need major editing.

So changers are coming, no massive ones just ones that make the story make sense/ flow a little better. This is where I want you guys to come in, yes I will be reading though a printed copy I have and adding notes here and there but I also want you guys to show your opinion. Like where you think/ feel there's a lot hole or there's a chapter that makes no sense or just needs improving. 

Comment down blow and I will talk about it with Norabubbles and if needed we'll tweak it a little so its not as confusing for you all. Once that is completed the editing will be done, yes I know I have said this before and trust me I know it seriously needs major spelling checks. So when the little changers are made I will give our book to our editor so she can also read though and pick out any spelling or/and grammar mistakes.

Thank you all for making this book what it is today :) We could not of done it without you, thank you so much. Please be patient with me and Nora changes and editing are coming. So please comment and vote to get your voice heard as I want the book to make sense with no plot holes or confusing chapters.

Thank you for reading