C.84

"hyuck, you don't have to carry me like this" yoonhwa said punching his chest lightly. his body had healed fully and he had no problem carrying her bridal style.

"you're going to hurt yourself!"

"quiet, baby. i'm going to hold you, this time i'm not letting you go" he said and brought her closer towards him. a sigh left her lips, she knew that she's not going to win against him.

"we're just going to get drinks. why do you have to carry me?"

"i don't need any reason to hold you" he answered rather confidently. "other people are looking at us!" she mumbled quietly.

"that would be great! they'll know that you're mine" he said and grinned cutely. his gaze lowered and met with hers.

he halted and slowly placed her down. the look on his face turned serious that she was a bit confused why he looked like that. there were currently no one around the area they were at.

"do you know how much i've missed you?" he started. "when they took you.. those two days felt like two months"

"haechan why are you being-" he wrapped his arms around her waist emitting warmth all over her body. she hugged him back placing her chin on top of his shoulder.

"when i heard that you're.. somewhere in the river- i thought i might've lose you for real. if you're not here right now, i might just go with you-"

"no! you can't say that" she pushed him away slowly. his eyes widening a bit. her gaze softened.
"i'm sorry for making you worried"

he shook his head quickly. "i should've been the one saying sorry. i could've saved you earlier and you wouldn't have to-" he was a bit taken aback when her soft lips landed on top of his.

yoonhwa took a step back averting her gaze somewhere else as she could feel heat rushing up to her cheeks. "everything has already passed" she muttered sheepishly.

the side of his lips tugged upwards. he leaned forward and planted his lips on hers, this time longer.
his arms snaked around her waist but she stopped him from pulling her closer.

"hyuck, this is the hospital" she mumbled. he sighed looking quite disappointed. "fine. when we got out of this place tomorrow i'm going to continue kissing you"

he grabbed her arm and both of then started walking. "yoonhwa"

"wha-" when she turned towards him he gave a quick peck on her lips and grinned happily.

"you are mine. including that soft lips of yours"

▽▽▽

"finally i can get out of these place" haechan said when he finally finished changing his clothes. jaehyun took yoonhwa's bag and placed it over his shoulder.

he ruffled his hair and smiled showing his usual pretty dimple smile. "yoonhwa, do have anywhere to go?" he asked and she quickly shook her head.

haechan smirked and lifted his left eyebrow.
"eager to get back, huh?" he asked and she instantly threw the pillow towards him which he easily dodged hitting mark on the face instead.

"why? what does he mean?" jaehyun furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. yoonhwa shook her head.

"it's nothing. ignore him, let's just go" she pulled jaehyun's arms as they went out of the room.

haechan pouted and followed them quickly. "yah! baby wait for me" he whined.

all of them went inside their own cars and drove back to where the headquarter was. taeyong sat in the front passenger seat and jaehyun being the driver. haechan went closer towards her placing his head on her shoulder.

"gosh these two. wait until you get home, okay?" johnny who was sitting next to haechan said and rolled his eyes.

all of the cars were parked in front of the building and they went out going straight towards the entrance door.

"guys.. winwin had something to say" kun suddenly said gaining all of their attention. winwin felt a little bit uncomfortable when they were watching him.

he slid his hand inside his pocket taking the thing that he had kept for almost a week now. the silver necklace swung around when he held it in front of all of them.

"that's.." winwin's eyes went to yoonhwa. "you know this necklace?"

"kind of?" she said quite unsure with herself. "when i was in the river, i actually saw someone swimming towards me. and he had that necklace"

winwin nodded as he had confirmed something.

"but isn't that necklace-" hendery stopped himself from continuing. kun glanced shortly at winwin and the latter directed the necklace towards haerin who was standing right next to the main entrance with jeno and jisung beside her.

"you know better who this necklace belongs to, haerin" kun said. her violet eyes went to the silver necklace that winwin was holding.

"you have got to be kidding me"

"i found it near the river the other day" winwin said and before anyone could say anything they heard jeno's voice.

"guys.. this door isn't locked?" jeno looked towards the others before he pushed the door.

the moment the door was opened someone was standing in the doorway. the awfully familiar looking guy looked up and a wide smile spread across his face.

"you guys took long enough to get here, i was waiting" he said.

"i'm back"