Deadly Twister

It all started on a cloudy rainy stormy day on Counter-Earth. Bear was pacing around the house poor boy he hated the sound of thunder and broke through the arcade door window and ran away. Ella was sitting under the table crying and yelling.

"We're gonna die we're gonna die". So it was hard to concrete. I ran around the house and searched for first aid supplies because Ella slipped and cut her chin.

And when I made it upstairs I saw my Grandma down the block and cars were driving by fast. They got her soaked and wet then she slipped and cut her face above her right eye. The first aid kit was in the basement. I found it and sprinted upstairs with it. Cleaned up Ella's chin it made her feel better and she just kept crying. The next destination was helping my Grandma.

The storm, rain, and wind picked up pace as I ran to her. She could barely sit up straight I needed to help her. I was surprised the storm cops and officers were not dealing with the storm. They had the ability to control the weather. And had to work as a team because they each only had one to two storm powers.

Grandma was soaked and her skin was pale blue and shaken she was so cold. She had a bruise on her face and a cut on the right eyelid. I should have been the one to get the mail in the middle of a deadly storm, not her. But Ella and I got into a fight and I could not control my temper I outburst sometimes and this was one of those times.

I take the first aid kit and lay it down, and give Grandma a shot to knock her out. Then I stitch her cut open right eyelid and even her leg she had a terrible cut on the leg. At this point, the streets were flooding with water and cars were hydroplaning into one another. And trees were floating in the water. Rick saw us and came to help. His power being super nerdy he brought a paramedic kit with him. It was an upgrade from the normal first aid kit. He gave Grandma a shot of a pain killer don't ask me I would not know what it was called. It all happened so fast. Anyway, he gave her a shot of it and picked her up on his back to move to higher ground with other people.

Ella was missing still under the table I ran back to our house and could not open it the door was stuck. So I concreted mentally on a huge log in the flood and put it threw the front door. And then ran inside. Ella was screaming because the water was 8 feet deep inside now and she was not a good swimmer. Then it happened more water filled the house and broke it apart along with other houses. No no, I thought I grabbed my baby's sister and she held on tight to me. Perfect timing I caught sight of Bear. And he came over to help us.

Bear being a German Shepard has its perks he was smart and intelligent. Sure he was scared of thunder but he came to help. So we both grab onto his harness and start to swim with him. And the water got deep and waves started to form. The wind came in and broke big buildings and types of diesels. It even flipped one over almost causing us to drown. A flying branch even hit me in the back of the head and punctured a whole on my head. I felt groggy and tired. Finally, we got to the high grounds with everyone else and Ella was okay. Rick did a headcount of our little group.

Grandma was missing no-no-no. I had to find her I loved her so much. Yes everyone has powers and we get them at 13 years old. But Grandma's power was foresight and it only worked half of the time. A big gust of wind came in and threw me into the flood and deep water. Then I spotted Grandma on a log my guess to how she got there was Rick lost concentration and also helped other people. Swimming fast as I could I got a hold of grandma then took her back to the high ground were bunches of families were together. More water and wind came faster and faster then it started to pick up speed. Moving a hundred miles an hour a wind and water combined tornado came towards us. It caused Grandma to fall back down to the water but I ran after her. Then I used my mind to send her flying to Ella and Rick.

I got sucked into the twister and was frightened thinking would I live or would I die. It spun me around in perilous circles and I even threw up my lunch. People were worried they screamed my name (Y, N) and I heard them.

There was fear there voices a person being sucked up into a deadly twister and surviving was slim to none. So pretty much the thought I was a goner and was going to die. Branches, trees, leaves, cars, and even water was in the twister. Going 100 miles per hour it all spines around fast. A large tree branch punctuated a wound on my stomach and cut me a few inches down diagonal from right to left. It hurt so bad I wanted to cry and I did I cried like a baby.

Finally, I lost so much blood I got fatigued and feel asleep. Several hours later the deadly twister had ended. And I was in a small meadow with lots of trees. And there were mountains there too with snow at the very tops. There were little holes in the ground near me and I thought what was on Earth lives here this is not Counter-Earth where am I!

The tornado was completely gone and I did not know where it went it was just gone. The meadow the twister dropped me off in was very green and there were some small houses that were hole like in the near hillsides. There were folks dancing and cheering with one another and some of them looked like they were setting up for some kind of party. Then it hit me I saw hobbits and they were halflings, on the planet I am from hobbits would be classified as midgets.

Hobbit children were running around and playing. Older hobbits were setting up for Bilbo's birthday party. My dream came true this was definitely going to be an adventure and a perilous one. I know what would happen next because I am a LOTR fan and watched the movies I needed to find Frodo. As I hoped that Gandalf the Grey might be able to help me. And I ran over the bridge that leads over a pond to find Frodo. There were so many pretty willow trees beyond the eye could see.

Frodo was near a brown fence near the road on a hillside with his back against the tree. He looked around because he got the feeling someone was watching him and they were it was me. There were shrubs by the tree and I dove and army crawled to them. They scurried when I in them Frodo screamed and dropped his book on the ground. All the commotion made a bird hit the tree and pine cones started to fall upon his head.

Next, the branch fell and I jumped out of the shrubs and caught it with my mind before it would it Frodo. He looked me in the eyes with what the heck kind of look. Wondering how I caught the branch in mid-air. Concertation was the key to my power abilities from my home planet I used my mind and threw the brach to the road. Not meaning to hit the wagon that came along. There was a surprised wizard.