Chapter 21: Simulator pt 2

Do what is right, not what is easy nor what is popular.
~Roy T. Bennett

You woke up to the notification spams on your phone

You woke up to the notification spams on your phone. You slowly opened your eyes, and squinted them at the sunlight that was peeking out from the curtains. You slowly got up and stretched your back. You turned to see Irene covering her face with a pillow.

The notifications were still ringing your phone. You brought your phone up to your tired eyes to see a few messages from Hoseok. You read the first message Hoseok had sent.

HOSEOK: Where u go yesterday?

Left early sorry :P :YOU

You looked at the time. You had an hour left before morning classes start. You gently shook Irene to wake her up. She started mumbling in her sleep.

"Come on wake up, we have classes soon." You lowly said with your morning voice. She finally opened her eyes. You showed her the time before walking to the bathroom to get ready.
                                 ✿ ❁ ✿
"Do you want me to go to the headmaster with you?" Irene asked you.

You shook your head. "I'm fine, I'll just go with Hoseok." 

"You can go to class first I'll meet up with you later." You added. She nodded and headed to class. You walked to Hoseok's class. As soon as you saw him with the boys, you grabbed his hand and dragged him with you to the Headmaster. The boys had eyed you as you dragged him.

"Well then, drag me with no context." He gripped his hand around yours and moved his eyebrows up and down.

"We're visiting the Headmaster." You answered him. You knocked on the door waiting for a response. A faint 'come in' was heard.

"Hello Y/N! How are you holding up? I hope you're okay from last night."

Hoseok looked at you in surprise.

"Last night?" He asked suspiciously.

You turned away feeling nervous. Hoseok is overprotective when it comes to you. He'd lash out on you for not being cautious, he'd also hunt down Hani.

You placed your bag down on the chair. You slowly took off jacket. You looked at Hoseok to see his reaction.

"Y-you got a tattoo? Oh my god he's gonna be so mad." Hoseok whispered to himself.

Tattoo?

"Wait he? Who? First of all it's not a tattoo, I got marked.." You slurred at the end.