Lovers

On our way from the school, I pull into Lovers parking lot. "Get out. Now." Sam looks at me with a confused look. "I said. Get. Out. Now." Sam opens her door and gets out slowly, closing it after. I watch and pull the key out. I open the car door watching her closely, closing it behind me. Locking it as i walk towards her and grab her hand, with a big grin plastered on my face.

"D-daddy, what are we doing here" she squeezes my hand and looks at me.

"Well I wanted to get you some pretty things to wear for daddy that's all." I plant a quick kiss on her forehead before we walk in. I open the door for her (like a gentleman shouLd.)

*back in the car*

I look at Sam and caress her "feel better baby?" She looks at me shyly and nods.

"Yes sir" i smile and pull my hand away.

"We're going to my place now."

"Okay daddy.." she looks at me while biting her lip. I turn the car on and put it in reverse and drive away.

*few minutes later*

"H-hey daddy?" She looks at me.

"Hm?" She whimpers. "You're gonna have to use your words baby." I quickly glance at her. She sets her hand on my thigh and looks at me and as she squeezes. She grins and pushes her hand between and gropes me. "Mh baby, I'm driving."

"I know so stay focused." She rubs me and squeezes harshly, i swerve a bit. "Babe stay focused i said" i nod.

"S-sorry" i pull into a park and ride, and park farthest away from all the other cars. "Babe-" she covers my mouth with her hand.

"Pull the key out of the ignition we'll be here for a while." I nod and do ask she asks. "Now unbuckle your belt." I look at her and shake my head. "Do it now." She says sharply. I look down and pull my shirt up a bit and i unbuckle my belt. She pulls her hand away and puts it back on my print, rubbing hard. "Now your zipper and your button, i want them undone."

"Yes ma'am" I undo them and look at her. I shyly grab her hand and make her rub me harder. "Mh miss please."

She grins "what is it hm kitten?" She grips onto it tightly, i let out a yip.

"Make me feel good please miss." She smiles at me and leans forward and leaves a gentle kiss on my neck before sucking harshly. I pull my underwear down in front, and she's already putting her hand around me and pumping it. I moan out. Bucking my hips up to get more friction.

"Mmm babyboy..." she unbuckles her seatbelt and leans over, taking me into her mouth. She bobs her head up and down my shaft sucking harshly.

I moan her title "..mommy" she pulls off and slaps my cock against her tongue, then she swirls it around it now starting to twitch. "mommy, m-may i touch please?" she nods and places my hand around it and squeezes my hand tightly. "..muh thank you" i start to jerk off starting slow but getting faster.

"my babyboy is so needy, huh? well thats okay because so am I, cum for mommy pretty slut." i whimper and start pumping my cock faster. she slides her hand up my shirt and rubs my chest.

"i-im g-gonna..." i slow down, she scoffs and moves my hand and pumps me at what seems to be the fastest she can go. I moan loudly. "gonnacumgonnacum" she smirks and continues to pump me through my orgasm. and laughs at me.

"aw how cute my kitten made a mess" she then proceeds to run her tongue around it cleaning up my "mess." she pulls up just enough to say "take us to your place." i start the car and pull out of the parking lot she sits back up and pulls her seatbelt on. she returns to jerking me off and i bite my lip.

*a few minutes later*

we will into a parking spot. "w-well we're here." she smiles softly.

"now zip up lets go in baby." i do as she says and we go inside. i sit on my bed as she closes and locks my bedroom door. she stands in front of me and starts to undress. "mm you made mommy all wet listen" she reaches down and plays with her pussy, and i can hear how wet it is.

"mm mommy.." she shushes me and pushes me back onto the bed and climbs on top of me she the proceeds to sit on my face. i lick her clit and i feel her shake.

"i didn't tell you to do that" i mumble a sorry. "now please mommy." I nod and start to lick at her walls, i get to her clit and kitty lick it starting to suck gently and nibble at. "good boy" she grinds down on my face. she moans a sweet moan, i go faster wanting more. and biting harshly, i receive louder moans. i push my tongue inside of her, as i swirl it around i wrap my arms around her thighs and pull her closer into me. "oh baby.." she moans and continues to grind.

i push her off onto the bed and pin her down as i undo my belt and pants. she starts to move "stay stupid bitch" i slap her ass hard. i jerk myself off a bit before slamming myself into her, she gasps as i fuck her hard and grip her neck squeezing hard. "dumb bitches know their places don't they? tell me where yours is." i slap her hard.

"u-un-" i slap her again leaving a light red mark. i go faster and she starts to choke.

"oh, so sad you couldn't even last 3 minutes" i fuck deeper into her letting go of her neck. "who the fuck do you belong to slut, huh?" i slap her more, the red getting darker.

"y-you s-sir" she moans loudly. i wrap both hands around her neck this time and go as fast as i can. i can feel her warm liquid surrounding my cock. i push her into the bed giving sharp deep thrusts before i finish up. i collapse on top of her. my heart beating fast. i try to catch my breath. "mm.. baby?"

"m-mhm?" she looks at me, i notice where i slapped her is as red as a tomato. i rub it with my thumb. and she winces.

"you know... when you're under me you're hot as fuck, your mouth gaped open, your face marked with hand prints. drool spilling out, you fucked senseless unable to move except to orgasm." i smile at her. and she turns red and turns away. i chuckle "aw baby, look at daddy."

"nuhuh!" i smile and begin to tickle her.

"fine! the tickle monster will make you then." i tickle her some more and she starts giggling loudly. "that's my cute baby, now tell daddy what you wanna watch. while he's cleaning you up."

"hmmmmm, i wanna watch, Sailor Moon!" i chuckle.

"okay baby, let me put it on for you." I put it on and get some wipes and i clean her and I up. i toss them in the trash. and i grab some clothes out of my closet, a sweatshirt and some shorts for Sam. "come here baby, daddy's gonna put some clothes on for you." i pull her close to me and put my shirt on her, then i put my shorts on her and tie the strings to fit her waist. i kiss her cheek and get dressed myself.

*in the bathroom*

i get a washcloth wet with warm water and wring it out. i bring it to her and press it against her face gently. she looks at me and smiles. "hey baby." i smile back.

"hey daddy, I'm hungry..." she looks at me sad.

"what would you like to eat princess?"

"what does daddy and Aaron have for foods?"

"we have sandwich stuff baby, would you like a pb and j?" she nods. i pick her up and carry her into the kitchen, i set her down on the counter.

*a bit later*

Sam and I are sat at the table her eating her pb and j. i snicker. "you're getting messy babygirl."

she grumps at me "daddy, shut up, meanie butt." i gasp in shock.

"how dare you say that to daddy! daddy won't let you watch Sailor Moon anymore at his house." she looks at me shocked.

"d-daddy how can you says dat?" i chuckle.

"daddy's kidding princess, get back to your sandwich." she pouts and eats her sandwich. "when you're done we can watch a movie okay?" she nods and smiles.