56

Third person's POV
"Never again...", Taehyung whined as he laid flat on the floor. His sweat trickling down his body like rain.

"Agreed." Yoongi huffed as he degraded into a puddle, his body so tired that he couldn't even stand up.

"It's not too bad..." Jungkook piqued.

"SHUT UP!", everyone else screamed before they all went back to their flimsy breathless state.

Out of everyone in the room right now, not including the members of SSFIRE, Jungkook was the one that suffered the least damage. Yes, Jungkook was sweating bullets as too, but he wasn't as breathless.

"Fine. Sorry, you pile of unfit oldies."

*Gasp*
A loud gasp was made by the one and only Jin.

"Be glad that I'm too freaking tired to whack you right now you damn bunny child!" Jin chided looking enraged.

"Lucky me then!" Jungkook whistles he hopped away.

"I DID NOT RAISE YOU TO BE LIKE THAT!"

"Um hyung, you didn't raise him...", Namjoon commented as he slowly stood up.

"Yes I did!", Jin argued.

Everyone sweatdropped at their oldest hyung's childishness.

"Sureeeee"

Jungkook's POV
It is currently 3.24AM as I exited my room. I couldn't sleep tonight for some odd reason. I've tried everything from blinking rapidly to counting sheep, it isn't working, and honestly, I've given up from trying to fall asleep.

Thus, I put on my shirt and left my room to maybe get a glass of milk from the kitchen.

Wait a second, where's the kitchen?

Being still relatively new to this place, I couldn't remember where the kitchen was. The hallways were dark as I walked silently and blindly in any random direction, hoping to end up either back by my room door or in the kitchen.

Apparently walking in the dark is no easy feat, and I highly do not recommend. As I continued to impetuously trek along the halls mindlessly, I happened to bump into a shorter figure. Due to the dark I couldn't really see who it was, but judging from the small frame, it was most likely Ethereal.

"E-etheral?", I stuttered slightly as I unconsciously rubbed my arm, wincing internally at when she had held me to the ground.

"Oh. Jungkook?" she questioned her voice calm yet seeming slightly higher than usual.

I immediately noticed that for the first time since we've been here, she wasn't wearing a mask. However, I still couldn't see her face clearly due to the lack of light. I could only see her alluring pinkish lips as she spoke under the dim moonlight. Her lips looked oddly attractive and for some strange reason, she seemed familiar too.

"What are you doing up this late?"

"I couldn't sleep," I answered honestly.

"Why don't you come with me then?", her lips curved into a small smile.

Without even bothering to inquire about where we were heading, I replied "Sure."

She turned away from me, motioning for me to follow. And of course, I did.

-

As we neared the location, I instantly knew where we were heading. The training room.

She immediately turned on the lights and I was temporarily blinded by the sudden brightness, causing me to squeeze my eyes shut before opening them again. When she turned around, she somehow magically already had her mask on, so I couldn't see her face. Darn it!

"Let's start shall we?"

I blinked. Huh?

-

"Again!"

-

"You need to tighten and lock your arms. When I hit it, you shouldn't move."

-

"Yes, that's it!"

-

After many tiring hours of strength and technique training, we decided to do another sparring session. Once again, we were face to face with each other again, but this time with the exception that we are alone.

Here it comes again...

I mentally prepared myself, but this time she started with a left kick.
I avoided it smoothly.
Let the fight begin Ethereal...

-

Yep. I give up.

Once again, I felt the nostalgic feeling of my face against the floor coming back to me.
She's so good. Amazing reflexes and wonderful techniques. It's so great that it's scary. However, I don't fear her. Though I should. I really should.
Since she basically pummeled me to the ground. And yet, there is this unmistaking bubbly, fluttery feeling at the bottom of my stomach.

"You need to work on your reflexes, your mind seems to be working faster than your body. You're good. Analytical, and smart. But it's all in vain if your body can't keep up. Work on strengthening yourself, it will help. I'll even assist you if you need", Ethereal spoke straightforwardly.

I nodded at her as I listened to her words closely. She doesn't sugarcoat or lie, and that's what I like about her. She's honest and only considers what's best for you. It's rather nice...

"What do you recommend me to do?"

"I suggest you go to the Gym and do the left obstacle course. This can aid you in uping your body condition."

I nodded again as I took note of her advice. She's savage and sometimes quite blunt. But even so, I can't help but adore her. That's some weird unexplainable sense of fondness that swirls within me. This feeling of attachment and longing towards her.
Even with her mask on and me not being able to see her whole face. She's beautiful. Simply gorgeous.

I smiled contently as I laid on the ground covered in my own sweat.

-

Third person's POV
The cool night breeze blew by as Y/N's hair fluttered in the wind. Y/N walked out of the building as she took in a deep breath. She wanted to look at the stars alone tonight and decided to come out. However, her plans had to be canceled as she noticed a lone figure sitting on the ground beside the lobby entrance. She walked closer towards him, with the clicking of her heels echoing loudly. But it seems that the person was too deep in thought to even register that someone was approaching. And as she neared the figure, her eyes glint with recognition as she called out.

"Jin?"

________________________

Author's note:
Hey guys! Great news!
Remember about the exam I had this week? I think I failed it... yay!

Anyways, I know that some of you have been eagerly awaiting for Y/N's coming out of her identity as Ethereal, but I have some other plans before she reveals herself, so it wouldn't be too soon. BTS will definitely find out sooner or later, so don't worry!

Well, if you do like this chapter please vote and feel free to comment.

Stay safe and

Stay happy readers! ^o^