19°

Uhhhh..we hit 3k!???? Ahhhhhhh!!!😩❤️❤️
The progress of this book is mind-blowing! Thank you guys so much❤️❤️
We moveeee..

~IVANDOR~

The next week of school was moving too quick. A lot came with it apparently. Well, some things still stayed the same - like Giwa not even batting an eyelid in my direction, yes. But, ofcourse, some other things changed. I mean, it's unlikely to have a 'normal' week in Castron High.

Well, it all started with speculating rumors of Shade Onam's birthday party. Ofcourse, I had gotten used to that rumor that usually sparked this time of the year. Word also had it that the principal was getting sacked. Reason unknown. Worse still, I heard the new principal was going to be a member of the school's disciplinary committee and the first thing on his list? Banning social evening apparently. So convenient.

However, that wasn't even the thing that took me off guard this week. Not even close.

Well, as of recent, my boy, Yure, was now becoming_

"An Internet sensation!?" Nova's voice boomed as he stared into the screen of his phone, completely clearing me out of my thoughts.

Yeah, what he said.

I adjusted myself on the seat I was on, next to Yure. Nova sat closely, on the railing of the large window railing by us. It was a little past 7:30 in the morning, and the three of us were in the School hall, getting ready for the morning assembly to commence.

"Dude! Your videos are getting mad attention!!" Nova continued, as he scrolled down his phone, a pleasantly shocked look on his face.

"And Prissy Waje is reposting everywhere, guy!" He added, still wide eyed in excitement, as he kept scrolling down his feed.

"Assembly will soon start." Yure's response was rather dry and failing to equate Nova's excitement.

I raised a brow at the kid by me and he straightened up, cleared his throat.

"You good?" I wanted to make sure.

He responded something I didn't hear. His voice came up in an almost muffled tone as he rubbed the back of his neck.

One thing was certain. Something about what Nova said made him uncomfortable. It was so clear that Yure was trying to avoid talking about his awakened music journey. I could clearly see he was nervous. I just didn't understand why.

"Ella will soon climb stage." Yure even added, as he gestured to the Chapel prefect girls, who I saw was now standing up from a seat by the staff corner, looking like she would come up to the stage to commence the assembly properly any moment soon.

Nice way to dead the topic, bro. I mentally saluted Yure.

Yure was clearly uncomfortable. It was too obvious that his music was a sensitive topic for him. It almost even looked to me like there was even more to it than just his music. For one, I've always been certain Yure was hiding something from all of us. But that was okay, I guess. Everybody's got secrets, right?

"Nova, are you staying here with us?" Yure asked Nova particularly, as he seemed to be the one opening that chapter of his life he was not ready to talk about with us yet.

Way to chase him away, Yure.

Well, Nova, ofcourse, wasn't a prefect. So actually, he had no business at the moment, sitting where we were with us.

We were by the entrance of the hall - where Yure and Giwa should have been staying during assemblies, since they were the Head Prefects. Nova chose to come around and make himself comfortable by the railing of the window.