10. My wife.

Hey

like I said I will update soon. So here is the early update.

Enjoy❤

************

Adiba's POV

I was still frozen on my spot. I heard someone's voice but my mind still on that kiss I couldn't believe he just kissed me on my cheek.

"Mr Davis" Sameer pronounced moving away from me.

I look up at the guests. There are coming inside the house a middle-age women who look in her late 40s and 2 men one look in his early 50s and one look in his late 30s. They look foreign. With them came a girl who looks maybe in her late 20s. She doesn't look foreign. They had a bright smile on their face.

"How are you Mr.sameer?" one of him asks as he stood in front of us.

"I'm good.. how about you guys?" Sameer force a smile and formally hugged them

"We are also good," they said smiling.

"Come on sit there," Sameer said gesturing them to sit on the living room's sofa. As walked toward sofa Sameer turned his gaze toward that girl who came with them. He shot a deadly glare at her. She pressed her lips shaking her head. Looking like pleading. Sameer sighed and walk toward them.

"So what is behind this sudden visit?" Sameer asked them politely.

"Oh boy, it's not sudden visit.. we already informed your PA that we wanted to sigh contract with your company this month. And she confirmed it's okay for us to come.. we went your office today and you weren't there so we come here thinking we could meet your wife as well" an elderly man said with a smile on his face.

Sameer looks back at me. I stood there like a statue.

"Won't you introduce us to your wife?" That woman asked.

"I'm..." Before I could say I'm not his wife Sameer cut me off.

"Yes of course. She's adi, my wife" he said coming toward me and stood beside me placing his hand on my back and guided me toward them.

"Sameer?" I whispered looking at him in shock. He just pressed his hand on my back giving me shut up look.

"Adi, he is Mr Davis and she's his wife Mrs Davis. And he is their manager john" he introduced me to them. I don't know what to do. I'm angry at him But still, I don't want him to be embarrassed so I had to put a forced smile on my face

"Hi.. nice to meet you," I said and felt Sameer relaxed beside me. Maybe he thought I would create a scene here. I would've but I cared about him too much to insult him in front of them.

"Hi, I'm amsha, Sameer's PA and friend" that girl wave at me and introduce herself with a soft smile.

"Hi" was all I said with a small smile.

"if we are done with this introducing.. so can we go to my study for some work," Sameer said. He tried to keep his voice soft but I could hear how desperately he wanted me to free from them cause he knew how uncomfortable I'm here.

"Yeah, of course.. we will meet you at lunch," Mrs Davis said smiling. I just nodded my head returning her smile.

"Okay amsha.. Lead them to the study... I will be there in a minute" Sameer said and look at me. As they walked toward study with amsha Sameer turned toward me but before he could say anything I glared at him and storm to my room.

"Adi" I heard him calling my name and then his footsteps.

As I entered my room he grabs my wrist turning me toward him.