Sniper Dating Head Canons

He's the most cuddly person ever surprisingly. Like if he had a long day or if you did you both have to snuggle it out. This really caught you surprised because he always acts so closed off and tough that it really was shocking the first time he just held you.

Not huge on PDA but will hold your hand if you seem nervous or if he is nervous he will take your hand now as a way to find comfort.

You try to get him to stop drinking so much coffee, but you just end up drinking more coffee in the end, so it was an all around failure.

His parents adore you,like they love you so much it's unreal.  They keep asking him when you're getting married, this always embarrasses him but you think it's cute. You get flustered when they ask about kids though, since it is not your preference for the future.

You have started bringing him coffee when he's sniping or on guard at the base. This started after you realized he will never stop drinking coffee.

You bringing him coffee and breakfast in bed for both of you on cease fires. He thinks this is sweet because he always sleeps in on ceasefire days since he always wakes up early.

Trying to get him to stop with Jarate since it's so gross like what the hell. It's literally so gross and he thinks your reactions are funny.

Stealing his button ups and his hat to wear. He thinks it's adorable since they are oversized on you.

Him kissing you on the forehead and your hands like a princess.

Hugging him and him just picking you up a little.

Him constantly smelling like Coffee,Cigarettes,and pine. You once told him he smells like how campfires look and he adored that definition.

Camping! You two go camping together as dates and if you don't like camping he makes sure to make it comfortable for you or you guys don't do it as often.

When you go on camper trips, you both Star gaze and tell eachother either stories from missions or the past.

You always end up falling asleep on his chest when you two are on top of the camper while star gazing.

If you two don't do camping dates you like to go on road trips and see the world.

He bought you a giant koala plush to snuggle with when he's on a mission and you can't go or you both are on different missions.

*
*
*
Rewritten: 5-30-2022