Extra credit Pt1

So this is going to be a remake of the first-ever chapter I wrote, but better this time. Now heads up my thumb is fractured so typing is harder now. If the chapter isn't that long I'm sorry but I'm typing with one thumb only.

Sitting in Ms Luthors class I try my best not to stare at her ass as she teaches English. I sigh and feel a vibration in my pocket. Glancing at the busy teacher I peek a look into my pocket discretely and see a text from an unknown number.

I glance up and quickly open the text, my eyes widen in shock and my breathing increases, with a rapid beating heart I quickly shove my books into my bag and speed walk out of the class.

With my head down I'm about to leave when a hand grabs my arm, with blurry eyes, I spin around and am met face to face with Ms Luthor. Her deep eyes soften as she sees my frustrated and sad eyes.

"Leave me alone," I say in a quiet tone, avoiding eye contact I don't dare move.

She just holds my limp arm and her eyes roam my body, she notices my death grip on my phone and goes to pick it up. With dark eyes, I give her a warning glare ignoring the burning sensation she has created on my arm.

"You can talk to me about anything you know," She says moving her hand from my arm to my shoulder.

"I know" I mumble looking down.

Suddenly I remembered why I was sad and rip away from her comforting presence, sprinting down the hall like I would when playing lacrosse I get as far away as possible. I end up in the refreshing green and luscious forest.

I find a nice tree and place my bag down, I clutch my knees to my chest and sob loudly. My breathing is hard and my nose is blocked as I struggle to cope. I look up the tree and notice the beautiful serenity of it all, the chirping birds, the trickling of water from the recent rain, the damp and musky ground.

I inhale a deep scent of pinewood and feel a sense of calm wash over me. Wiping my drenched face I stand, looking out at the intimidating school I take one last look at the forest and march back into the school.

As I walk in the hallway all eyes are on me, I stand confidently and strut through the corridor ignoring all the whispering I whip my blonde hair to one side and lock eyes with her.

There she stands surrounded by lying, unfaithful, minion, bitches. Her posture slacks as she sees my menacing demeanour, with a raging fire inside me I pace up to her and tower over her.

She audibly gulps as I look down at her, her eyes are flashing between arousal and fear as she stares right back. I gesture for all the bystanders to gather round to witness this.

As I see people pull out their phones and start live streaming and recording I clear my throat.

"Hello everyone. Now you may be wondering why I have beckoned you all to bear witness to this. The answer is so I can expose my lying. Cheating, whore of a girlfriend" I say poking her chest each time.

She is now backed against the locker with no one to save her. I pull out my phone and show the crowd the pictures of at least ten different cocks in my girlfriend.

"Are you even gay? Did you ever like me?" I say, furious with her despicable actions.

"I I I--" she stutters uncontrollably as she attempts to explain.

In a blind rage, I push her to the ground and look down at her with disgust. I notice a particularly muscly boy coming our way. He looked as mad as me if not more, curiously I watched as he pushed through the crowd.

I watched in horror as he kicked her side. She recoiled and groaned in pain. She held one hand over her stomach and another in front of her face.

Screaming I quickly get between my ex and this boy-man. I punch him in the jaw and knock him out clean. Sighing I look down at her with sadness and pity.