The Fall

Pyrrha p.o.v
I looked at Penny as she waved at me but I didn't wave back as I was still thinking about what Jaune said. But then suddenly I get a sudden headache and everything around me becomes blurry. The headache and blurriness soon fade away and I shake my head and get ready to fight. And as I got ready swords appear around Penny and she commands them to point themselves at me. I then clench my weapons and run at her.

Ruby p.o.v
I stared at Mercury with confusion and say.

Ruby:Mercury what are you doing here? Aren't you hurt?

Mercury just looks at me with a smirk and continued to stay silent. I try and walk past him but he keeps walking in my path. I then hear Professor Oobleck's voice through the walls.

Oobleck:wow look at Ms. Nikos just perfectly bob and weave past those blades of Ms. Polendina's.

Mercury:showtime.

I turn my attention to Mercury and use my semblance to rush past him but he easily kicks me back. I pull my scroll out to call for help but Mercury shoots it out of my hand.

Mercury:let's just keep this between us friends.

Mercury gets ready to shoot at me again but y/n suddenly phases through the wall near us and kicks Mercury back.

Ruby:y/n? what are you doing here?

Y/n:I was walking to the arena with Quiet but then I heard a gunshot happen next to the wall near me. So I decided to catch the person off guard but I didn't expect to see Mercury walking and attacking you. Now tell me Mercury just who are you?

Mercury grit his teeth and began to look for a way out. But before he could y/n summons a sword and throws it at Mercury. The sword then stops in place and the space around Mercury shatters like glass and as the glass falls we see Quiet holding a pink and white umbrella. She was holding y/n's sword by it's handle saving Mercury from it.

Mercury:took you long enough.

Ruby:Quiet get away from him he's dangerous.

Y/n:it doesn't matter Ruby.

Ruby:why?

Y/n:I've never seen Quiet's semblance until now. And now that I've seen it I'm sure Quiet is helping Mercury.

Ruby:who is she?

Y/n:I've only see one person with a umbrella and semblance like that. And that person was Neo.

Ruby:you mean the woman with pink and brown hair.

Y/n:yes.

Quiet then smiles and her eyes turn from green to pink and black. And her clothes and hair begin to change as well.

Y/n:what are you doing here Neo.

Neo just smiles at him and throws the sword back at him. But y/n just stands there and as the blade hits him it shatters and Mercury and Neo shatter just like it.

Ruby:how did you know the sword was a fake?

Y/n:when she threw it at me I summoned it back to my pocket dimension so only her illusion was kept.

Port:this battle may be coming to end Oobleck. It seems that Pyrrha Nikos is getting tired.

Ruby:oh no I almost forgot. Come on we need to get to the arena and stop the fight.

Y/n and I begin running towards the arena hoping to stop the fight.

Y/n p.o.v
Ruby fell on to her knees and began to cry as she stared at the dismantled body of Penny. And while I stared at the scene I couldn't help but be reminded of what had happened to Prompto. And now that I think about it Penny and Prompto were kind of alike. They both wanted to be human and they both died in a similar way. I turn to Pyrrha and see that her hands were over her mouth and had tears falling down her cheeks.