Ch23- Takes Guts To Impress

(I hope you enjoy this one UwU✌️)

Third Persons POVAnother normal day, at Heavens Arena, in (Y/N)'s hotel room

Third Persons POV
Another normal day, at Heavens Arena, in (Y/N)'s hotel room. Hisoka's fight with Gon is just around the corner, and (Y/N) couldn't find a solution to kick him out of her room. Now, she could just beat him up, like usual...

But like she hasn't tried that already.. So she just let's him lounge around. Today, (Y/N), Hisoka and Illumi, are sitting on the couch, watching television. But something wasn't quite right today..

Hisoka and Illumi haven't talked since they've walked in. And they've also been giving (Y/N) weird looks. Not bad looks, but faces that intrigued her. (Y/N) kept wondering if those two were up to something.

So all she has to do is just sit back, relax, and wait for the moment when Hisoka and Illumi break out into a fight. As they were watching television, (Y/N) fell asleep, due to Hisoka picking a really cheesy, comedy movie.

About an hour later, she got woken up by a predictable situation. "Be quiet! Can't you see that (Y/N) is sleeping?" Illumi pushes Hisoka away from them. "Well, now she's awake~" Hisoka smirks and points at the woman, rubbing her tired eyes.

Hisoka sticks his tongue out at Illumi, blaming him for waking you up. "Honestly, your both too loud." (Y/N) does a quiet yawn, making the two boys blush at her cuteness. "I probably wouldn't have fallen asleep, if Hisoka didn't choose one of those cheesy old timers."

(Y/N) cuddles with Inuki, who is sleeping in her lap. "It's a classic, my dear~ Why spend so much time watching the originals, when you can just watch the works that people put together back in the day~?"

Hisoka chuckles and goes to sit next to (Y/N). "How was your sleep, my beauty~?" He smiles and tucks a strand of (h/c) behind her ear. "It was okay.." (Y/N) stretches her arms and looks at Hisoka. "Your tastes in movie genres aren't all that good." She sighs and pets Inuki.

Hisoka playfully rolls his eyes and smirks. "So, how would you like to go out with me this Saturday~?" He puts his arm around her. "I'd rather get eaten by the Great Stamp." (Y/N) throws Hisoka off of her and goes to get a snack from the kitchen.

"Don't even try that in front of me." Illumi glares down at him. "What do you mean~?" Hisoka stuck with his personality, but he was secretly ticked off by Illumi getting in his business. "What's your business with (Y/N) anyway?" Illumi growls a little.

"Isn't it obvious~?" Hisoka shrugs his shoulder and looks at (Y/N) from the small kitchen window. "All I want..is for my greatest pleasures to come true, when I see (Y/N) buckle to her knees and look up at me, with a special glow in her eyes~"

Hisoka moans a little and covers his lap with his hands. "Honestly, you make me sick." Illumi scoffs and kicks the couch Hisoka is sitting on. "You know..it takes a mere second for treasure to turn to trash.."