Chapter 4

A day off means so much for Sidharth. He tries to keep his off day same for his both jobs. This enables him to get some rest for one day. For a single day in a week, he gets to sleep for more than 4-5 hours. But he doesn't rest the whole day. He takes care of things in his house, like buy groceries, paying bills, taking his mother for check up or temple, repairing small things etc.

Today he had to take his mother to temple. After getting up he goes out to drop his sister to college. At her college her friends starts talking among themselves looking him. One of the girl says,"Aaj bhai ke saath ayi hai? Hmm..Her brother brings fresh air in this disinfectant smelling medical." The girls laugh and one of them says," Kitna handsome hai yaar. Kaash mera boyfriend banjaye! I will sit all day and just look at him." Another among them says," Everyone here now wishes the same baby. He is hot, gym trainer hai..If I had time, I would have joined his gym just to see him.."

Sid takes his mother to temple after that. He sits outside after offering prayers as her mother talks with some other ladies. His mother returns home with Sid. On the table while having lunch, his mother says," Today at the temple I met Mrs.Bhatti She was asking about you. She has a neice who lives in Delhi. She is beautiful and has completed her graduation last year. If you say yes, then I will send your photo." Sid looks up and says," Am I a hero that you will send my photo to people?" His mother gets annoyed and says," Har baat pe mazak. I can get the photos of that girl from Mrs.Bhatti. You see her first, if you like then only we will send your photo and talk with them. I want to see you married now." Sid smiles and says,"Maa, you know I can't marry now. I have so many responsibilities. Shini's education is important. She has to become a doctor then only I can think about other things." His mother puts her hand on his shoulder and says,"When will you start thinking about yourself? A wife will look after you." Sid says,"But I won't be able to look after her maa. You know I am working two jobs but still I am not able to provide everything. How can I take another responsibility now? Please maa. Stop worrying for me."

Sidharth is back to his work the next day. He looks sharp in the white shirt, tie and coat. Soon he gets involved in the work there. During his breaktime, Amit comes over to him. He says,"Hi, how was your day yesterday?" Sid taking a bite from his plate says," Ya. It was good. What about you?" Amit smiles and says," Mat pooch..That temper queen, Sana Kaur was back last night." Sid says," Temper queen? She didn't look that way the other night." Amit laughs and says," That night, she was with drama king Asim Khan, that's why. But Sana Kaur is famous for her tantrums." Sid replies," Really? What happened last night?" Amit tells him everything that had happened the other night. He says," She is crazy. But I think she is impressed by you. She was asking for you repeatedly." Sid smiles and stays silent.

That night the tantrum queen comes back and the first question she asks is if the manager is back or not. Sid comes to her and says," Good evening mam. What can I do for you?" Sana looks at him from top to toe. She thinks something and asks,"Your name. I forgot your name. What is it?" Sid replies," Sidharth Kapoor." Sana thinks again and says," You have such a long name. I will call you Sid." Sid does not react but says," Mam what do you need? Can you tell me?" Sana smiles and says, "I am not hungry. You tell me what should I eat that will not fill my stomach but make me happy. Can you get me something like that Siddy boy?" Sid takes a deep breathe, smiles, nods his head and leaves.

Amit finds him entering the kitchen and makes fun of him by saying,"Ache phase Siddy boy!! Now ask the chef to prepare something that will make her happy but will not fill her stomach." Sid shakes his head and goes to talk with the chef.

After a few minutes, the waiter comes to Sana's table with a bowl. He places it on the table. Sid comes to the table and says," Mam, this is a special dish prepared only for you. An light chocolate mouse with ice cream and candy floss on the top. It's light but there is chocolate and ice cream which can make anybody happy. Please try mam." Sid leaves to let her enjoy her dish. Sana looks at the bowl and starts eating the candy floss on the top first. She starts to giggle like a child. Sid looks at her from distance and a smile appears on his face. After sometime the waiter calls Sid telling him that Sana is asking for him. Sid goes to the table and Sana looks serious. She says," I liked what you prepared for me." Sid replies," I am happy to know that you liked the dish but I didn't prepare it, our chef did that. I will let him know that you liked it. Anything else." Sana looking confused asks," Then what did you do? Forget it. You did good, Siddy boy. Make sure I get this desert whenever I come. You can go now.."

Sid returns home late at night. Before going to bed, he thinks about her. He sits down to write his diary. But his mind goes to Sana. He thinks,' The girl is absolutely nuts. Who can tell that she is such a huge star? Behind the glamour, there is child hidden. ' He smiles thinking the way she called him 'Siddy Boy.'
He writes his day's happening in the diary and ends it with few lines, 'Koi itna masum kaise ho sakta hai, duniya ki dhul jispe na padi. Chupa kar rakh dun main usse, zamana ki bheed mein kho na jaye woh kahin.'

Hi all,
Hope you are liking the chapters.. Please read and let me know..vote for the chapters too..
Lot's of 💕💕💕💕