I will find you~

Killer was at ccino cafe with color and of course ccino.

"So your telling me he trapped you?" Ccino ask in curious tone, killer nodded yes but was still scared if Nightmare found him, killer was never the person to be  disobedience so he never got in trouble with Nightmare and even so killer was mostly emotionless during any of Nightmare rants so he could care less but now...killer has emtions and all the things he would just shrug off, he has to now face them, which killer was not for.

"So what did happen for him to just lock you away?" Color ask putting his hand on Killer's shoulder.

"Wel- you guys know dream?" Killer said taking a sip of his coffee.

Both ccino and color nodded
"He's the brother of Nightmare right?...um the yellow one?" Color asked.

Killer nodded yes as he thought back about what happened.

" He...kinda kissed me..."

"What-!" Color yelled which startled both killer and ccino.

"It really isn't that big of a deal-" killer said looking at this friend confused at his friend, while ccino had a smug look at his face drinking his tea.

"Of cours- I mean! That was your first kiss-" color said with is face looking like a rainbow as his fire changing colors.

"Anyway for now we should just get rest...killer you can stay with me if you want" ccino said picking up all the empty cups from the table.

Color waved ccino and killer goodbye as he left in a Portal and went back to his au.

Ccino showed killer the guest room as he left to his room since ccino was the owner of his cafe and had to wake up early to open, ccino would usually go to sleep early.

And killer spent a good 30 minutes playing around before he finally just went to sleep

Killer went to sleep

Dream time

Killer was wondering around in the snow, he didn't recognize the placement he was in but he knew it was something that he remembers, he was trying to put his finger on it but couldn't.

Suddenly everything started to fall apart and then killer was just standing in a empty black room.

Killer was weird out but didn't really care until he felt something grabbed him on his hand.

Killer jumped as he tried to look behind him he saw Nightmare staring him down.

Nightmare face looks like he has been crying or something along those lines.

"Night-?... Mhh-!"

Killer said but was stopped as Nightmare pushed killer to his chest and then started to roughly kiss him.

Grabbing killer head has he kissed him opening his mouth, as Nightmare explored his mouth licking everywhere.

Both killer and Nightmare moaned melting into the kiss but it couldn't last forever as they had to breath, a huge line of saliva connected.

They were both breathing heavily.

Suddenly killer slapped Nightmare, I was loud slap as you hear the sound Eco in the room.

"What is wrong with you! Are you carzy-! " Killer yelled but Nightmare didn't say nothing.

Nightmare started to walk close to killer and for some reason killer couldn't move then killer was Nightmares hand again as Nightmares face came closer to killer, killer flinched trying to look away.

"Hehe~ of course...you make me crazy everyday and your going to make me insane if I don't find you your lucky you don't give off a Aura and this is only the dream world... Cause if you did-"

"I ah- what do you want?" Killer said looking away.

Nightmare moved Killers face to meet his "why did you run..." Nightmare said looking straight into Killer's eyes.

"I didn't want too but- you! Why are you doing this?! You didn't even leave me to talk to my friend"

Nightmare only stared...

"I'm sorry is just- I love you and I don't...I'm being overprotective..." Nightmare said as he let go of killer.

Killer only stared at Nightmare as he saw that he was blushing madly.

"No... your lieing..." Killer said emotionless.

"Wha- killer I'm seriou-" killer placed a finger on his lips(?)  stopping his sentence.

"No you don't...no one would love a heartless murderer..." Killer said looking away.

"Kill- I do...I did fall for y-"

"Well I don't care! People like me aren't supposed to be loved!" Killer said crying.

"Kill..." Nightmare said reaching out for killer but then killer slapped away his hand.

"I said no...even if do like me...I don't!"

"Killer...you remember when I said you make insane..."

Killer only stared...still not wanting to feel.

"Well...haha~ your gonna see what happens I don't know where you got this from but do trust I will find you and you will love me~"

Killer eyes widened as suddenly the room started to go blank as killer woke up.

Dream end.

Killer looked around seeing he was still in ccino's guest room.

Killer looked at the time and saw it was 6 am.

"No one can love.... right?"