Death

Jaune p.o.v
As I made it to Beacon I quickly try and get into it and once I did I see Pyrrha. And once she sees me she grabs me and pulls me out of the building and once we were out she lets go of me and begins to take a breather.

Jaune:what happened? Did you get the powers?

I began to worry as I remember what would happen to Pyrrha if she went through with it.

Pyrrha:no I didn't get the powers.

After hearing that I hug her and began to calm down knowing she was still herself.

Jaune:come on we need to get to the safe zone Nora and Ren are there.

I started to walk to the safe zone  but stop as I notice Pyrrha not following me.

Jaune:what's wrong?

Pyrrha:I need to go back.

Jaune:what why?

Pyrrha:someone else got the maiden powers and it's all my fault. And Ozpin is fighting her all by himself. I need to go back.

I quickly grab her wrist stopping her from moving forward.

Jaune:I'm not letting you Pyrrha.

Pyrrha:Jaune please it's all my fault she got the maiden powers. If I had only agreed to take the powers earlier then she would have never gotten them. So please I need to go-

Jaune:No!

Pyrrha flinches at my raised voice but I continue to hold her wrist.

Jaune:Pyrrha I am not going to let you walk to your death. Even if it means fighting you I will do it.

Pyrrha then places her hand on my cheek and smiles at me and I feel my anger slowly fade as I saw her smile. And slowly she brings her lips on to mine and as her lips touch mine she gives me a kiss. Once she pulls back and finishes the kiss tears begin to fall down her cheeks and she says.

Pyrrha:I love you Jaune.

She then pushes me into a locker that was behind me and begins to place coordinates into it while I bang on the locker's door.

Jaune:Pyrrha no! Please don't go!

Pyrrha:I'm sorry Jaune but I need to fix my mistake. Tell Ren and Nora I'm sorry.

The locker then lights up blue as Pyrrha finishes entering the coordinates and Pyrrha looks at me with a sad look.

Pyrrha:goodbye Jaune.

Jaune:Pyrrha!

The locker was then sent flying into the air and away from Pyrrha.

Y/n p.o.v
I was running towards the tower and it took me longer due to all the Grimm attacking me with some White Fang members. And as I was running I saw a Grimm Dragon fly over the building and moments later the building itself explodes.

Y/n:oh no Cinder is there. I gotta get to her before she hurts anyone else.

A locker then lands next to me and Jaune falls out of the locker crying.

Y/n:Jaune?

As I say his name Jaune gets up and runs to me and grabs my shoulders.

Jaune:y/n Pyrrha went up there to fight the person behind this all by herself. We need to help her!

I froze as Jaune said that. I knew Pyrrha wouldn't stand a chance against Cinder especially if she had the maiden powers.

Y/n:okay come on.