Day 15-32: Hôn

For the following three days Hôn worked on repairing houses. As he did he would study the architecture of each of them and observe the workers and the architect in charge.

On the eigteenth day of the game he realised that he depended on the other workers to eat and decided to do a few quests to earn money.
He looked for a lost toy, cat and dog, fetched water for a numbers of housewives, delivered a least a thousand packadges to people he new nothing about and listened to an old man for thirty minutes about his youth hoping he would get a request. At the end of the day he had two silver coins and a number of copper coins. On the next day he went back to working for the city and repaired many houses.

After many days of work Hôn received a message from the game's system.

[The Coming Of Age Ceremony is about to start.
All Children that has decided on their Basic Class shall present themselves to to the central place to meet the Lord.
Spectators are allowed.]

Hôn had been so immersed into his work that he did not realise how much time had passed.
In a hurry he went to the river to clean himself and ran back to the central place. it was filled with players, many wearing better clothes or pieces of equipment while he was still in his starting clothes.

The ceremony strated, there was a speech made by an important looking man and then an old person started calling names. When his was said, Hôn walked in front of the crowd and quietly said "Artists" before walking towards where the man who was in charge of the second floor of the artists guild was.

"I wish to learn the arts of an architect. will the guild teach me?"
"We will."
"Thank you"

After the ceremony the village lunched a party. Beer, wine and cider flowed and the smell of roasted meat and sweet potatoes drifted in the air.
Hôn partied with his fellow workers until his timer went off.
••••
-EQUIPMENT-
Weapon :
Secondary Weapon :
Clothes:
-INVENTORY-