𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 ★1★

Atsumu's POV

Okay I'm going straight to the point. I'm an omega which is rare for men since they mostly are Betas or Alphas. But what is odd is that my twin brother (Osamu) is a Beta which is okay to be honest.

It's been some months since I joined MSBY Black Jackals volleyball team. It's really fun because I'm a setter (the best of all) but there are some alphas and betas.

But there is another omega his name is Hinata, he is a very 'jumpy' boy (lol puns). He has a mate, his mate is a tall black haired boy with a creepy smile.

But when I saw Hinata with him, I felt sad because I wanted someone for me, to love me and care.

-END OF INTRODUCTION-

I ran to the bathroom after the class. (reminder he is in university).
- Oof-. I said. I looked up to see a tall, serious face man with a mask.
- I'm Sorry- I apologized. He walked right passed me.
'Rude' I thought. I continued walking to the bathroom.

-Time skip-

When I arrived to my class I saw the same dude I crashed into the hallway.
'Wowsa this is odd' I thought. As I was in space the teacher asked the man to present himself
-Fine.. - mumbled the tall dude.
-My name is Sakusa Kiyoomi and I'm 19 years old..-
'Sakusa huh-' I thought. After the presentation thing went smoothly, but one thing bothered me....
HE DIDN'T SAY IF HE WAS AN ALPHA, OMEGA OR BETA!!

Look in this school there are alot of omegas plus dorms so like... MY DUDE.. ARE YOU TRYING TO GET LAID?!?

I calmed down and continued doing shit.

-Time skip to volleyball-

As I was doing some sets with Bokuto I hear the door creak open. I pearked up and saw who it was.
THE F-ING DUDE WAS THERE...!
-HEY HEY HEY A NEW DUDE IS HERE! - Bokuto screamed.
-REALLY? COOL!- Hinata screamed back.
-So newbie what's your name?- Bokuto questioned.
-Sakusa Kiyoomi.. - he responded.
-Gender?- Bokuto asked intrigued.
'THANK YOU BOKUTO OH MY GOD'
I screamed in my head.
-Alpha.. why? - He asked. When he said that I shitted my pants like SHITTED.
-Well because tangerine over here and sangwoo are omegas-. Bokuto responded with confidence.

Sakusa turned facing us.Hinata smiled brightly and I flipped Bokuto off. Bokuto got in his moody mode and Hinata just kept being Hinata I guess.

______________________________________

WELP THAT'S IT MY LOVELYS I WILL BE POSTING ALOT MORE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I SWEAR

LOVE YOU *blows air kisses ✨💕*

~Mars