SIX

CHAPTER SIX - MATURE CONTENT AHEAD!

I spun as fast as humanly possible but Malachai had already disappeared into the crowd. His towering presence left my side as if it were never there. I almost shivered at the sudden disappearance of his warmth.

Before I had the chance to seek him out, Isla quickly appeared by my side. How did he know about the bathroom? How had known that his fingerprints had melted into my skin. I was getting ahead of myself, he couldn't have known. He was just being egotistical, assuming that I was attracted enough to him that I would shamelessly touch myself at the mere thought of him. It didn;t matter that he was right, it still pissed me off. 

"Where have you been?" Isla asked and I was ripped from my thoughts. "I've been looking for you everywhere!"

"Well I wasn't down the back of that guy's throat," I said sarcastically. "The weirdest thing just happened with my boss-"

"Your boss?" She quickly cut me off, "the hot one? He's here?"

"He was, but it's like he disappeared into thin air," I shrugged, still terribly confused.

"Damn, I was looking forward to having a piece of him."

"Isla!" I exclaimed.

"What? He's your boss, not mine."

I hadn't realised my fingers slowly curling. It shouldn't have meant anything that Isla was attracted to Malachai, wanted to sleep with him. The man was a stranger, there was no claim or stake, but I couldn't help the snaking jealousy that curled itself in my chest. As I glanced at the party, he was nowhere to be found. Slight relief. Isla wouldn't be able to sink her claws into him. He wasn't even here.

I was tired. The party still going well into the morning. It only took me moments to sneak back into my room, that party still raging as I left. My head was aching and I couldn't be certain that it was from the spirits. Clicking shut behind me, I made sure to lock the door to warn off any unwanted guests.

The water sliding down my throat was a sweet relief. My parched body gulped down the water from one of the many bottles I kept beside my bed. My head was aching, body exhausted as sleep called to me. The party continued to rage on, only the wall separating me from the chaos on the other side. 

I crawled under the covers, my body sinking into the soft sheets. Malachai fluttered to the front of my mind. His skin on my own, leaving marks. The arrogance of him to assume, that I would pleasure myself to the thought of him. It only drove my rage more, knowing that he was right. Never again.

Even with the loud noise, it wasn't long before I fell into a sweet sleep.

"Salem..."

I heard his deep voice echo through my ears. My eyes slowly fluttered open, Malachai standing at the end of the bed, his shirt missing.

"Malachai?" I blinked, heaving myself into a sitting position. The sheets had fallen from my body, revealing only a red set of lingerie.  The lace curled around my body as if it were alive. The fabric was soft for how intricate the details of the fabric were. How I had got into it, I had no idea.

"What are you doing here?" I whispered, trying to cover myself with the sheet.

"You want me here," he answered back. "Although I am dying to taste you. Look what you do to me," he said, gesturing to the large tent in his pants.

I let out a small gasp, pulling the sheets tighter and swallowing. When I looked back into his eyes, they were pure black. He was smirking and carefully started taking steps towards me.

I was frozen, I couldn't move, although I didn't think I wanted to. 

When he finally reached the side of the bed I had a glorious view. His stunning muscles were visible through the slight shadows of the moon the curtain was letting in. The veins in his arms were prominent and his large hands looked warm. 'To choke me with' I thought to myself.

At this thought he let out a seductive chuckle. "Good girl."

I maneuvered myself so that I was sitting on the edge of the bed, giving him a full view of me from above. From this angle, he felt so powerful and I felt ready to bend at his will.

It happened very fast. His hand was around my neck in no time and he pulled me into him. Our lips collided and he kissed me like I'd never been kissed before. It was rough, dominating and I loved it. 

He pulled himself on top of me, I was beneath him and ready for whatever he had planned. I was dripping at this point and my nipples stood to attention.

He moved his mouth from my lips and started to focus on my neck. I felt hist back muscles clench beneath my finger tips.

He kissed down my torso, gripping my hips hard so that he would again leave marks. His mouth stopped at my sweet spot before he teased me with his breath.

In a flash, he'd ripped my panties right off and dived in between my legs. His tongue slid into my core and began giving me pleasures I'd never known. My hips raised quickly, but he pushed them back down on the bed to secure me in place.

Moan after moan escaped my lips as the pressure in my core started to build.

"Malachai, you're gonna make me-" I breathlessly got out before he placed my thighs on his shoulders making his tongue reach even deeper inside me.  

"Fuck you taste so good" he mumbled from below me.

I couldn't help my grab onto his soft, dark locks and pull each time it felt like too much.

I moaned his name as I came in his mouth. He wasted no time cleaning me up and quickly brought himself towards my face.

His lips claimed mine, letting me taste myself on his tongue. 

I was in pure bliss. All that was now heard in the darkness was the sound of us catching our breath.

Malachai moved on top of me, placing his lips on my ear.

"Give in Salem. You want me as much as I want you. I'm not going to stop until you're mine."

Startled, I sat up in my bed. The morning sun was shining through the curtains and my head ached. My body was dripping with sweat and I swear I was still catching my breath from my dream.

I had somehow maneuvered my clothes off of my body last night and was now only in my underwear. I tore the sheets off to get a good look at my body. 

The marks from his fingertips where on my hips once again, but this time, they weren't going away.