50

NEW UPDATE WOOOHO!

Okay so start of chapter notes is me, and end of chapter notes is the actual current author lol maysprings_

I'm thinking of continuing my book Tear so keep an eye out 👀 love u all, lemme know what you've been up too in the comments! I found out I've been on wattpad for 7 years wowzers huh

Currently, I was on my way over to my childhood home. I was really missing my family and had been so occupied with a bunch of other things, that I hadn't had the time to catch up with them.

I did miss them, but I wasn't as close with them as I used to be. It was only natural that we'd drift apart a little, considering I don't spend all my time with them in our house anymore. Well.. their house.

Today I just woke up with the thought of hanging around Silver again, so that's what I was going to do.
I had asked Harry to come along, and it didn't take too much convincing before he changed into some casual wear.

We parked on the long driveway before Harry got out and I grabbed my purse. He opened my door for me and helped me out before letting me lean on him for support.

Whenever I walked, there was still a burning sensation that jolted from my calf to my hip. It was very painful, but what could you do, ya know. Besides, it's not as bad as the first day of my injury, so at least I know i'm making progress.

We made it to the front door in silence and I rang the doorbell. We waited a moment before the door opened and Silver became visible.
"Oh My Gosh! You didn't say you were coming!" Silver screamed and tackled me in a bear hug.

"Did I have to? Or am I not welcome anymore?" I teased her in return.
She broke away and turned to Harry, looking at him briefly before speaking. "What a nice surprise, I didn't think you'd ever come back."

"Hey! Be nice," I warned her and she shrugged her shoulders with a roll of her eyes. "He came willingly, so don't scare him off."

"Willingly? Now I'm shocked." Silver hung her mouth open in an obnoxious way before stepping to the side to let us in.

Harry let me lean on him as we walked to the living room so that I could sit down. He was doing most of the work by holding my body up, but that's besides the point.

"So how's your leg? Is it healing okay?" Silver asks.

"Yeah, it's getting better. Still hurts to walk though, so I won't be doing a lot of that for a while." (Not that I'm complaining).

"That's good. So why the surprise visit?" She started to get uneasy with the tone in her voice and the sudden tenseness of her body.

"What's wrong? Is it a bad time?" My brows furrowed in confusion. My family never did anything that wasn't open with me before, but I guess things change when your married off.

"No! Not at all. I just- It's, um..."

"Silver, what's going on?" I asked, but I got my answer as soon as I finished speaking. Right then, Jace came sauntering out of the hall, greeting us with a warm smile.

"Clover! I didn't know you'd be over! How are you?" He starts and comes over to me for a hug. He leans down and I look at Silver from over his shoulder with wide eyes.

"Yeah I'm good, what about you?" I say once he pulls away, trying my best to sound natural, and at the same time leaning more into Harry's side.

"I'm good. I heard about your leg, I'm so sorry that happened." Yeah, well it doesn't seem genuine when your dumb dad is the reason this happened you big oaf.