𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔: 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐞𝐤

Entourage, Gangnam-gu, Seoul

12:09AM

Lisa's POV.

"What if someone has to use the restroom?" She asked in her sweet and angelic voice.

"They'll figure it out."

Roseanne was standing before me with the sexiest look in her eyes waiting for me to fuck her. I was intentionally prolonging her aching because I wanted her to hurt like she made me hurt every time she went back to him. It was my own fault that I was in this fucked up love triangle with Roseanne and her husband anyway. I was stupid enough to pursue a woman I didn't deserve. But even if this ends horribly though I wouldn't regret the time I had with her. I would only wish I would've fought harder.

I didn't know how this would end and that scared the hell out of me.

A wave of acid welled up in my belly at the thought of never seeing her again, never being enamored by her beautiful brown eyes, never touching her supple skin, never hearing her cry my name as I pumped in and out of her, never knowing what it felt like to be the one she chose above any and every other person.

Without another second of hesitation, I captured her face in my hands and smashed my mouth into hers. I pried her lips open with my determined tongue, needing to taste the inside of her mouth. I'd been desperate for this; for her, since the last time we were together.

It was ironic that the one woman I couldn't get enough of was the one woman I couldn't have. Roseanne seemed to believe that I only wanted her because of that simple fact but that wasn't the case. The reasons I wanted her in my life were infinite. Her soul was pure. She somehow believed that I wasn't who everyone else perceived me to be. She treated me like I was worthy of someone like her. When it was just her and I, she made me believe I was the only person in her life. She was irresistibly sexy and beguiling innocent at the same time. She was striking but not in any way smug. For those reasons, she had me wrapped around her finger in a way no other woman ever had.

I had to take full advantage of every second with her because only God knew the next time we would see each other.

I moved forward, forcing her to walk backwards. When we reached the stall I kicked it open and walked us inside.

I held her hips up with my pelvis pressing between her thighs. My hands slid underneath her white dress and I pulled down her black sheer panties shoving them into my pocket. She probably wasn't aware of it but I had a handful of her panties stashed in my apartment for reasons I couldn't exactly understand. I only knew that they made me feel closer to her in some fucked up way.

My fingers were sliding against her bud making her moan roughly in my ear. I moved my hand inside of her faster as I pushed my mouth into her chest biting her nipples through her dress. She pulled my hair harder her hips moving with the tortuous plunges of my fingers. When I felt her body clenching my fingers I removed my hand and she whimpered in aggravation. She unsnapped my slacks and pulled them down along with my briefs. She held my dick between her soft fingers, massaging my dick leisurely, prolonging the intense bolt of pleasure building inside me. I hiked up her dress and sank myself slowly inside of her. I hissed through my teeth at the sensation of us conjoined. She curled her arms around me panting breaths into my neck.

I grabbed her hips and crushed her even harder into me.

"You're so fucking tight and wet for me. You're good for me...so good." I said talking shit because it felt that good.

I pumped my hips even harder as she held me, her teeth sinking into my neck. I felt her tightening and squeezing me like a fucking fist and I pumped her harder. In that moment she needed me more than her next breath that knowledge made me so fucking happy. If only I could hold on to this moment with her forever.