Small snippet of an idea

You woke up to the feeling of something brushing against your face. You groan and rubbed your eyes, what was that?

"Good morning..." you recognized that sleepy, deep voice. Oh. Its your one night stand.

"You're still here?" You mumbled.

"...Last night was amazing." He ignored your previous blunt statement.

"And you're still here?" You repeated.

"I want to get to know you more.. at least, more than this." You scrunched your nose.

"No thanks." You replied, dismissively waving your hand at him.

"Why not?"

"Not into that." You finally opened your eyes to see a pair of light hazel ones hovering over your face. You saw him frown as he got out of your bed.

"You're good looking, I'm sure that you can find someone else better than me." You yawned and pulled the covers back to yourself. Your one night stand dejectedly put his clothes back on.

"But we... have done this together for three months. Don't you want to take it to the next level?" You snorted at his words.

"Like what? Kinky roleplay and shit? No way, that's weird and time consuming." You swatted him away as he tried to stroke your hair.

"No, I meant..." he sighed.

"Forget it. I'll see you tomorrow night." You gave him a grunt of approval.

"Your boyfriend is here. Why didn't you tell me, hm?" Your friend gave you a teasing grin.

You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion. "Boyfriend?"

"Yeah. He's holding a bouquet of flowers just for you too. How romantic." She swooned.

"This is a damn mistake. I don't 'do' boyfriends, I only do one night stands. Tell him to piss off or go after someone who's stupid to be chained down by a relationship. He has the wrong person." You dismissively waved as you walked away with the file in your hands.

A very surprised look crossed your friend's face. That was... unexpected, she expected you to blush and act flustered. Not... like an emotionless jerk, ouch. She feels terrible for the nice man downstairs, he seem so excited to see you too.

She sighed. Oh well, she hopes that he won't shoot the messenger.

Your friend descended down the stairs and saw the man impatiently bouncing his leg up and down, holding a bundle of roses that is bigger than his whole upper torso.

What a waste.

"Um, hi! Is she coming down?" He politely asked her, fiddling with the hem of his shirt.

"Err..." she tugged on her collar as he watched her in anticipation.

"...no, (y/n) told me that she doesn't have a boyfriend." She shot him a sympathetic look as his smile fell.

"Oh..." the man scratched the back of his neck. Looks like you really mean it when you're not interested.

"But could you please give this to her anyways? I don't know what to do with it..." he went on, handing your friend the bouquet of flowers.

"Sure, sure."