A Wizard.

A Wizard.

"Sir..what do you mean? I've been called Harry Potter my entire life. Who else could I be?" questioned Hadrian slowly. He had sworn he saw the man's eyes flash a brilliant red.

The man took a steady breath, then took a seat beside the boy. "My name is Severus Snape. Tell me Ha.." the man cringed. "Harry..what do you know about your parents?" he asked carefully and the boy frowned. "I don't have parents."

At this, Severus scowled and waved a hand. Harry's eyes widened as a frame appeared in Severus' hand. "How did..?"

"I will explain later. Harry.. these are your parents." he said and Harry was silent as he took the frame. Inside was a picture of a group of people and to his astonishment, the picture was moving. The center couple was holding a small infant. The man was tall but shorter than Severus with the same raven hair as himself. He was grinning, a mischievous glint in his eyes and he looked rather handsome.

He wore something similar to Severus.

The woman beside him was extremely beautiful with her deep red hair streaked with white. Her eyes were green but not the same green as Harry's. She was wearing an elegant looking dress and she was smiling down at the baby. Behind the group was a large manor.

Harry didn't know the people beside his..parents, but he recognized Severus. However, the man was..smiling. It was thin and small but he was definitely smiling.

"Your father's name is Sirius Orion Black. You get the violet ring around your eyes from him. Your mother's name was Lilian Lilith Grindelwald. The red in your hair and the green in your eyes comes from her. Beside them are their friends and family. The tall man is Remus Lupin.." Severus continued, pointing out all of the people in the photo quietly.

Beside Remus was Nymphadora Tonks, Sirius' cousin. Then Narcissa Malfoy nee Black, she was also Sirius' cousin. Beside Narcissa was Lucius Malfoy, her husband. Then came Severus and a very handsome man with strange red eyes. They resembled a snake's. His eyes were trained on Harry. They were soft and filled with something Harry didn't recognize.

"That man is Tom Marvolo Riddle." said Severus and Harry swallowed. "This is..I really have a family?" he murmured and Severus nodded. "You do. However as of now your father is in Azkaban and your mother is..gone. She passed on Halloween night, 1981. Remus is in hiding as well as a few others. However you can stay with your cousins, the Malfoys. A lot has happened. Hadrian Sirius Black is your real name. Not Harry Potter. Harry Potter has not ever and will not, exist." answered the male and Hadrian frowned.

"What is Azkaban and why is this picture able to move?" asked the raven, his eyes never leaving Sirius. He seemed to be teasing Lilian and she was laughing. He then took ahold of Hadrian and smiled softly, his eyes bright. They all looked so happy.

"You and I, your family, we are all wizards. You're a wizard Hadrian. Azkaban is the wizarding prison."

Hadrian might not have believed Severus, if not for the fact that he was holding a moving picture and Severus had made said picture appear out of thin air.

"Why is my father in prison?"